CHAPTER 2 (The new servant)

In the next morning there was already at Magnus room a 3 servants they helped him and broght everything he wanted but still he wasn't pleased from anyone and already fired two of them.
After a few hours that it was a evening already, Izzy came into Magnus room "hey Magn.. I mean your majesty..?" "Isabel.. Oh finally a familiar face that i like aww and i see you brought the tall guy from yesterday night" he said looking at serious Alec's face "the tall guy?" Izzy asked confused looking at them both but then continue "well remember i toled you that my brother came back? Well here he is.. "Aww so this is Alexander your brother.. This is so nice to finally meet you tall guy" but Izzy interrupted them and continue as Alec was rolling his eyes at Magnus "well Magnus, i see that you already fired all of the new servants i brought you today so.. I have a little surprised for you" she said smirking to them and both looking at her confused "Izzy what are you planning? I dont like that devilish smile on your face sis, what is it?" Alec asked already know that there is something stinks in here "well, Alec, you said you want a job here. like me and Mom and Jace doing here so.. I thought to put you as Magnus servant. He fired a 3 servant only today so be careful bro.." Alec was giggled on that "you have to be kidding me right?!" he said half laughing but then he realised that his sister doesn't laughing "Wait you cant be serious righ?! Please tell me that you are laughing and you have something else for me. Please i cant be a servant for this pig arogent prince guy no way NO!!!" "dont worry he can be good when he want. So dont piss him off to much!" Izzy said laughing when she went out from Magnus room. When Magnus looked at Alec smirking with a devilish smile thinking about how to revenge at how Alec was speaked to him.

"Ok can you please stop looking at me with this devilish smile like you are planning to torture me here, dont forget princely i dont your privet servant yet. i can servant the king as well if he would need anything." Magnus thought that he couldn't get more shock from this tall guy but he guess he was wrong 'gosh this tall guy what the fuck is wrong with me and why i cant answer him back sassyly as i always do to everyone, damn Magnus why cant you control at this tall guy and let him talk to you whatever he wants that it this is a war and i'm not going to lose here' "hey where are you think you are going tall guy?" he shouted as Alec started to went toward the door "you are still my servant you need to do as i say you understand?! My father doesn't need you now and you are the only servant that Izzy find me for now so you would stay here for now and do exactly what i want are we clear?!" Magnus said as an order but it doesn't seems that impressed Alec that well when he looked at him with a one eyebrow up and his hand crossed to his chest "ok.. I will do as you wants. So tell me you spoiled boy, what is that you need?" Magnus was surprised for a sec for this nickname that Alec gave him now. No one ever called him a spoiled boy. even if it was tru "well first of all i dont like the way you are talking to me, I'm the prince and you are my servant so now you will do as i said! Oh and secend, i really want a pie so just go to the Kitchen and bring me my favorite Blueberry pie and then when you will back i want you to help me chouse clothes to were for tomorrow and whitch color of shadow glitter to put in my eyes" he said with a shiny dvilish eyes "gosh this is going to be so much fun" Magnus said smirking, already know how torture it is going to be for Alec "aww and remember if you wouldnt going to choose anything i wouldnt like i will fired you immediate! Are we cleare here tall guy?!" "yes ok, i will go bring you yours favorite Blueberry pie" Alec said with a grumpy face and left the room.

"WHERE IS MY PIE SERVANT??" Magnus shouted to Alec that he didnt came yet with his pie "did you call me, YOUR HIGHNESS?" Alec asked with a sassy tone when he enter to the room half ranning "did you forgat to bring me my pie wher is my pie??" "aww i forgat, your father the king he wanted to talked to me about something i will bring you your pie right away in just a minuet" Alec said and was ranning to the kitchen left Magnus behind with his mouth wide open again he didnt even has time to fired him beacouse Alec was already left to bring him his pie. And after like three minuets Alec came back with Magnus favorite pie Magnus was so shocked from how he came back so quickly. this is impossible for anyone to do things so quick and he already knew that there is no way he is going to fired this perfect boy even if he talked to him like he wanted. but still this tall guy doing a greate job and he knew already he need him and how much fun it is going to be. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In the next morning Magnus was still sleepy and Alec was already up at 6 am and asked from Izzy to teach him a little about Magnus fashion and she halped him and he learend really quick everything that Magnus like or hate he learned everything he needed for today and went to Magnus room he already knew that the Prince Magnus hate that people wake him up he took a breakfast from the kitchen for Magnus and went in to his room it was 10 am and the prince was still sleeping but Alec didnt liked it and was smiled to himself planning how to wake him with the anoyest way just to annoy the prince first thing on the morning he went to the big windows in the room and opened the big curtains so that the whole sun from out side was on Magnus's eyes that it woke him in a second "good morning sunshine" Alec said smirking knowing how Magnus want to kill him now..

Note: i hope you all enjoyed reading untill far, i will try keep up of posting, but unfortunately i see that no one barley reading this so if anyone wants me to continue, then write down.