Sixteen

It should have been only another ordinary fan sign, but in the middle of the pranks that Twice does to entertain the fans, Sana does something that will change Momo and Nayeon relationship.

Momo and Nayeon always have been good friends. Since the Japanese went to Korea, they became friends really fast. It was probably because of the cute bunny smile that Nayeon has, the kind of smile that makes you smile too. Through the year, they became closer and with Sixteen, they supported each other more than anyone. Because of that it's not a surprise that Nayeon cried a river when Momo was eliminated. "I can't believe you were eliminated." Nayeon said to Momo, while both were crying and hugging each other. They were left alone in a room on the back stages after others contestants said goodbye to Momo. It was really hard for the Japaneses, they were already calling themselves as J-line, but they had to practice to other missions. Nayeon had to practice too, but she didn't want to. She didn't want to leave the person who supported her, the person who helped her with the choreograph, the person she teased all the time... the person she loved.

"I know..." Momo couldn't say much. She was thinking about all the days that she practiced until late, all the fun she had on stage and... Nayeon. And every time Nayeon crossed her mind, she hugs the oldest even tighter. "I have to go now," Momo didn't want to prolong the suffer "And you have to keep practicing to win. Don't worry, I will always cheering for you, even through the TV" the younger said while she was cleaning her face with the back of the hand, after all the tears finally ended, and then forced a smile to Nayeon.

"I don't want you through TV, I want you by my side and..." Nayeon thought, but did not say. She was a mix of feelings, happy because she continues on the show, angry because Momo being eliminated is unfair and sad because the peach will not be there anymore. So, start what it would seem a confession, doesn't look correct. It's also not the right time. The Korean then also forced a smile and said "Thank you."

Weeks passed by and the final episode of Sixteen arrived. Momo and Nayeon didn't talk a lot with each other because they were both busy. Momo started to practice even harder (if it is possible) and Nayeon had to practice for the missions. But when they saw each other, Nayeon on the stage and Momo in the crowd, they smiled happily, as nothing has changed. Watching the performances, Momo was always cheering her friends, Sana, Mina, Jeongyeon... but when Nayeon appears it seems that her heart starts to jump cheering for Nayeon too. Of course, they are like best friends... it's normal, right? Momo didn't know the answer but soon forgot about the question when another performance starts.

In the end Nayeon was chosen as a Twice member. Momo starts clap and scream to Nayeon, "Of course she would win, unnie is amazing." But Momo stops when she listens JYP says "The last Twice member is... Momo ya." Momo couldn't say a word, tears started to fall down her face while everybody was hugging her. She started to think about being on the stage again, about being able to play and laugh with her friends and being with Nayeon again. "Me and my best friend in the same girl group, it's going to be amazing!" Momo thought as she smiled to Nayeon.

"I can't believe you kissed Mina" Nayeon yells to Momo as soon as they arrived at their dorm from the fan sign. Momo was surprised with the scream, and a little scared, she never saw her unnie like that. Momo didn't know what to say so she just let go a "Eeeehhhhh???"