[M] Surprise

"Momo" Nayeon said while moaning.

It's been week since she and Momo started to meet each other in the middle of the night. The basement that Twice turned into a dress room, was now a bedroom for Nayeon and Momo. But this was not Nayeon's fault, she wanted to tell the world that she finally kissed the girl that she been in love about years, but Momo didn't want to, Momo said that it is better to wait a little. Nayeon wondered if it was because of Mina, but she's scared of the answer. Beside that, all the time that they have to spend together and alone, they use do things that they can't in front of others.

"Hm?" The peach replied without stopping kissing the neck. Nayeon was lay on a mat and Momo was on top of her, with her legs on Nayeon's waist.

"When are we going to tell others about us?" Nayeon asked a little nervous.

Momo then, separated her lips from Nayeon's sweet skin, lifted up a little to support her arms on the floor aside the oldest head, then got closer to her face, and looking directly in Nayeon's eyes said "Why do you want to tell them so much?"

Nayeon became more nervous with Momo's breath so close to her mouth. "I.. I asked first.."

Momo sighed and took her eyes from Nayeon's for a few seconds "It's complicated.."

Nayeon cupped Momo's face bringing her look back to hers "Doesn't have to be" and starting being red she said "I just want people to know that you're mine."

Momo smiled "Cute" gave a peck on Nayeon's lips.

"So I think I deserve more, right?" Then Nayeon pushed Momo closer to her to give a passionate kiss but pushed to hard that their mouths clashed. Nayeon became embarrassed but Momo started to laugh "Let me take care of this" she said. Then Momo start to kiss Nayeon's lips slowly, sucking her bottom lip what made the older moan. After teasing a little, she put her tongue inside Nayeon's mouth pressing her body closer to Nayeon's. Without stopping the kiss, Momo slowly put her hand inside Nayeon's shirt, touching her belly and going up searching for Nayeon's breast. When she found, she squeezed a little. Beside pleasure, Nayeon's was feeling a heat growing inside her, and Momo's slowly movements were not helping. Then, the older rolled with Momo on the floor to be on top.

"Unnie" Momo said surprised.

"My turn" Nayeon started kissing her lips, then went to the neck, going down Momo's body without separating her lips from the blonde. When she was about to open Momo's shorts, Momo said that was time to go. Nayeon never understood that, every time that they were about to do it, Momo wanted to come back to their respective bedrooms. Nayeon was disappointed but nodded.

--------

The next day was free for Twice. They hadn't schedule so the could do whatever they wanted. Nayeon woke up and went to Momo's bedroom to call her for a date, as they never did something romantic because their relationship was a secret, now it was a good opportunity. But when she got there, she found Jeongyeon laying on the bed using her cellphone.

"Hey Jeongyeon, where is Momo?"

"Good morning for you too unnie" Jeongyeon said still looking at her cellphone.

"Sorry, but I need to talk to her"

"Talk hm?" Jeongyeon said smirking.

"YA!" Nayeon answered blushing.

"HAHAHAHA sorry unnie but Momo said that she needed to practice for the special performance that is coming"

"Ah.." the Bunny said kinda upset.