Final

The heat that Momo was feeling inside her was disappearing while a new one came on her cheek. She put her hand where Nayeon slapped feeling the warmth that soon was through all her face, caused by embarrassment, turning it red. She couldn't really see Nayeon because it was a little dark, but she could her the oldest breathing heavily, like she was angry or about to cry. Momo wasn't happy with neither of the options.

"I'm sorry Nayeon." Momo said feeling ashamed, and even if Nayeon couldn't see Momo too, the blonde wanted to run away.

Nayeon tried to calm herself first to be able to talk, but her heart was beating so fast that it took a while to do that. She wanted to say too many things to Momo but when her mind finally decided, someone turned the lights on.

It was Tzuyu.

"Hey!" Tzuyu started looking like she was about to scold Nayeon and Momo for waking her up, but when she saw Momo looking down and Nayeon almost crying she reformulated what she was going to say. "Is everything okay? I heard some noises..." Tzuyu said now seemed worried.

Nayeon was the first to move. She rubbed her eyes with her hands and with a fake smile on her face she said "Yeah, I just came to drink water, I'm going back to my room now. Good night."

Tzuyu nodded to Nayeon as the latter went back to her bedroom. As soon she was out of sight, Tzuyu turned to Momo who didn't make any move since the younger appeared.

"You didn't answer me unnie." Tzuyu shouted as she she was getting closer to the blonde.

Momo looked up feeling that she was about to explode, to avoid that she started "I am screwing up everything."

---------

Both foreigners were thankful that Korea had these convenience stores that were open 24 hours. Therefore, they could talk alone without worrying about waking up someone, or, most important, that some of the members could hear their conversation.

While Tzuyu sat at a table outside the convenience store, Momo was inside preparing an instant ramen in the microwave. The truth is that Momo wanted a bottle of só just but Tzuyu didn't allowed, they have schedule the next day. Tzuyu was observing Momo getting out of the store, already slurping noddles, and sitting in front of her.

"So unnie, you can continue now." Tzuyu shouted with her elbows on the table supporting her head. That's when Momo expression changed from 'happy while eating' to 'sad because of whatever is the problem.'

Momo sighed "I don't know how to start..." now playing with her food.

"Let me guess... Mina or Nayeon?"

"What?" Momo replied shocked "Are you using your powers on me master Yoda?"

Tzuyu pouted "It looks like you're not that bad since you can make jokes."

"Laughing is the best medicine... at least it's what people say."

Tzuyu didn't reply, she kept looking at Momo waiting for a serious conversation.

"Fine." Momo said dropping the cup of ramen on the table "I will start with Mina. She likes me."

"I know. Sana told me."

Momo was surprised at first but remembered... is Sana.

"And her mother suffered an accident..."

"I know that too."

"Do I really need to tell you something or your girlfriend already told you everything?"

"Sorry, go on."