Fall

The next few days were uncomfortable. Momo thought that it was better to ignore Nayeon after the drunk incident, trying not to hurt her. But she wasn't noticing that, this way, she was hurting herself too. Every moment that their eyes met and she had to look away, her heart breaks a little. Momo wasn't eating like she used to and the pabo moments were rare now. Other members noticed and asked Momo if there was something wrong, but she always an almost silent "nothing" and did a cute aegyo trying to avoid the conversation. "Mina is working hard to look fine so I have to look fine too, I need to...to support her" Momo tried to keep that in mind. But if there's someone who knows her and doesn't let her escape is her roommate.

"Moguri, do you wanna talk?" Jeongyeon asked calmly in the middle of the night with only their backs facing each other. Momo knew that Jeongyeon took a lot of courage to ask that, even more because of their fight on the other day. Nayeon told everything that happened to Jeongyeon, and the latter called Momo to talk about it but the Peach didn't want to. Jeongyeon got really mad, not only because of Nayeon but also because Momo didn't want to share what was going on with her. Since then they talk to each other only when it's necessary.

"About...?"

"I am sorry for yelling with you last time, it's just...you are not like this, I know you're not."

"You don't need to be sorry." Momo said honestly. She always says that Jeongyeon is like a mom, so if she got mad it's because she has a reason.

"I don't know what is the problem but when you decide to talk about it I will be here, okay?"

"Okay. Thanks mom." Momo said smiling.

---

On the other side, Nayeon had a mix of feelings. She was embarrassed because she was drunk in front of Momo but mostly sad because of Momo attitudes. Nevertheless, in the beginning she wanted to talk to Momo to make things right again, after all she loves that dumb Peach, and deep down she had a feeling, hope maybe, that the love is mutual. Sadly, this feeling disappear when she sees Mina and Momo together. But she can't be sad now, Twice is doing great with TT, besides she's Im Nayeon, Twice's vitamin, Twice's unnie, she needs to take care of the other girls, and with this mentality she tries to move on.

---

It's December and with the parties coming there's also the special performances.

"Guys, as TT promotion is already over, it's been awhile that when don't dance this song, so let's rehearsal today many times as necessary to make a perfect performance. Fighting!" Jihyo said.

Right after, Momo and Nayeon looked at each other for only a few seconds, but it was enough to know that they thought about the same thing: the parts of the choreography that they touch or face each other.

 "It's going to be okay. I just have to dance as always, I can do this." Momo thought trying to calm herself. But her mind was so worried about Nayeon's part that Momo stepped off the stage. Luckily, someone was watching Momo, and when the blonde was about to fall, a pair of arms held Momo by her waist. Momo didn't think this time, only held the person back. Took a while for Momo to notice who saved her, she was breathless, after all the stage was high, she could have broken something.

"We need to continue the rehearsal." Nayeon said trying to disguise her concern and hoping that Momo didn't notice her almost running to grab her.

Momo couldn't avoid Nayeon now. She looked at Nayeon and wanted to talk calmly as Nayeon, but she was too nervous. It's been so long that they exchanged words... that they touched each other. Momo miss that. In the end, Momo just nodded and walked away to her next spot.

--

After the rehearsal finished, Momo realized that she didn't thank Nayeon. "I need to thank her, it's not like an excuse to talk to her, I could be dead now, right?" Momo thought to herself.

She walked through the backstage looking for Nayeon, greeting every idol she met. When she finally found, she saw a snake attacking the bunny. Actually, that's the way Momo thought when she saw Jennie kissing Nayeon's cheek. Momo turned around thinking that being dead right now wasn't a bad idea.

--

"Hey beautiful, how are you?" Jennie said standing in front of Nayeon.

"Could you stop calling me that?" Nayeon said back trying to walk but Jennie impeded.

"Uh, don't need to answer my question, I can tell you just looking at you that you are not fine."

Nayeon hated to be like this. Sometimes she can't control her expressions and anyone can tell how she's feeling, even her fans. She tried to change her expression giving a fake smile "I am great."

"Yeah, repeat that and maybe it will become true."

Nayeon gave up smiling.

"Did you break up?"

"I think I never started." Nayeon didn't know why but she felt that she could lean on Jennie... at least a little. So she told what's on her mind, without mention that Momo was the person she loved.

After listening everything, Jennie thought for a while, sighed and said "Look Nayeon, I don't know this person so I can't tell if she's just playing with you." Nayeon was shocked. She thought that Jennie would take this opportunity to say bad things about Momo and eliminate competition. "But I want you to know that I'm here for you." Then Jennie kissed Nayeon on the cheek. "Maybe Jennie isn't a bad girl." Nayeon thought.

--

As soon Twice arrived at the dorm, the girls went to sleep. Except Momo. She was really tired like the others, but she was so angry, with Jennie and herself, that she couldn't sleep. So she went to JYP building to dance.

After a few hours dancing powerfully to eliminate anger, she came back to the dorm. She was even more tired than before but most important, she was hungry. She was going to the kitchen when she saw Nayeon drinking a glass of water.

"Where were you? I was worried... I mean the girls" Nayeon asked thanking that it was dark, this way Momo couldn't see that Nayeon was red because of her slip.

Momo remembered that before she left she warned Jihyo, saying that she needed to practice more. So, Nayeon was lying? "I was dancing."

"Right now? It's really late you know?"

"Yeah, but I needed to. If you don't believe me you can touch me, I am still sweaty because of the dance." Momo didn't know why she was being bold, maybe it was because of the lack of sleep but she didn't care, not right now. She walked and stand still in front of Nayeon, took the older hand and put it on her neck "See?"

"Ye-yeah, but, hm, you didn't have to do this" Nayeon said with her voice cracking.

Momo notice that Nayeon's hand still on her neck, so she bowed closer to Nayeon's face and said really close to the older mouth "I know" and kissed her passionately. Nayeon kissed back at first so Momo took advantage to pull Nayeon closer. But then, Nayeon started to push Momo trying to separate their laps but Momo didn't want to, she was holding Nayeon even tighter. Until Nayeon slap her.