Complicated

Momo woke up and for the first time she was really happy for this. She loves sleep but she loves even more the girl sleeping next to her. She didn't want to get up, so she stood lay facing Nayeon. She thanked that Nayeon was sleeping, because that way she could look every detail of the oldest face. Her beautiful white skin, her perfect nose and her thick lips that were so sweet that made Momo addicted. Suddenly, a call interrupted Momo's thoughts and Momo answered right away to not wake up her Bunny.

"What Sana? It's better to be important."

"It's. Please come to the dorm right now!" Sana said crying.

Momo didn't want to leave, she couldn't ignore something like that. She left.

---

Nayeon waited for Momo to come back, but she didn't. After a few hours, she decided to leave. There was no message, no call from the blonde, she just disappeared. Nayeon was worried, she wanted to call the other members to ask about Momo but this could mess up Momo's plan to keep this as a secret, only Jeongyeon knew, so she decided to go back to the dorm.

As soon she got there Dahyun asked where she have been. The oldest didn't know what to say, her eyes started to look for Momo in the living room but didn't find any signal of the blonde. Suddenly, Jeongyeon appeared behind the Bunny.

"Unnie, I know that you said you wanted to walk a little because you ate a lot before, but you walked a lot"

Nayeon turned to Jeongyeon and sighed relieved "You are right"

After that, Dahyun turned to look at the TV. Nayeon, pulled Jeongyeon to talk in the kitchen so no one could hear them.

"Did you see Momo?" Nayeon asked worried.

"She's in our room, didn't you know? I thought this was part of the plan, you guys coming back separately."

"I didn't." Nayeon said looking down and trying to find a reason that made Momo leave so quickly.

"Well, I didn't talk to her yet, she fastly passed by me. I think she's in our room, you should talk to her, after that you can tell how was the surprise" Jeongyeon said smirking then went to the couch, sitting next to Dahyun.

Nayeon walked to Momo's room. She didn't know why but she didn't have a good feeling about what was going to happen. And she was right. When she opened the door she saw Momo sitting on the bed with Mina lying also on the bed but with her head on Momo's lap. Nayeon couldn't see Mina's face because she was facing Momo's belly. The belly that Nayeon was kissing a few hours ago. Momo was gently running her fingers through Mina's hair, only stopped when she notice Nayeon standing next to the door.

Nayeon was angry, was jealous but mostly hurt. She wanted scream to Momo but she couldn't she wanted to cry but she also couldn't, not in front of others. She stood there looking at Momo, waiting for an explanation, but instead of that she heard the most painful words that she has ever heard.

"I would like to you leave us alone" Momo said with no expression on her face and looking at Mina that was probably sleeping because she didn't say a word. Nayeon waited a few seconds, wishing that Momo could add 'I will explain later' or 'it's not what you're thinking' but she didn't. They didn't even look at each other eyes. Now was Nayeon's turn to leave.

---

After Nayeon left, Momo's sighed deeply. She didn't want to make this to her unnie, but she had no idea about what to do. She looked at Mina that was sleeping and noticed her dark circles, the youngest had them because she cried a lot until she fell asleep.

"What happened Sana?" Momo asked as soon she got at the dorm. She found Sana waiting for her with red eyes.

"Mina... her mom... she..." Sana started but couldn't finish.

Momo cupped Sana's face "Breath" Sana did "Now tell me"

"I was with Mina shopping and her dad called. Her mom suffered a car accident, now she is in a coma." Momo took her hands from Sana's face. She couldn't believe. "She can't even visit her mother because of our damn schedule." Momo's eyes were now full of tears "And you know her, she will not tell to the other members because she doesn't want to make anyone worry about her. She doesn't even want me in her room... that's why I called you. You're really important to her and we can't leaver her alone."

Momo looked down "And what should I do?"

"Go talk to her."

"About what?"

"I don't know Momo! Just go, please!"

Momo walked towards Mina's room. She knocked on the door"Mina" No answer. "Mina I'm coming in." Momo opened the door and saw Mina lying on her bed, looking at the wall. "Mina, are you awake?"  No answer again. But Momo could hear her crying. So the blonde went to Mina's bed and sat by her side "Sana told me"

"I want to be alone" Mina said still looking at the wall.

"But I don't want to leave you alone" Momo said thinking about Sana's words. In reality, she didn't know if she would be good for Mina right now. She didn't know what to say. She's only Momo, the pabo that everyone teases. But unexpectedly she heard a "Thanks Momo."

"Let's go to my room. The other girls will be here any minute." Mina nodded.

Maybe that was the best decision, Momo thought.

------

It was already late and Momo left Mina sleeping in her room alone because she was hungry. She was so worried about Mina that she didn't even remember to eat, she just remind to ask Jeongyeon to sleep on Mina's bed.

The blonde was in the kitchen looking for some food when she heard someone open the door "Who's there?" When she was looking for the person she saw Nayeon, she was almost falling, kinda dizzy "Unnie... are you drunk?"

"Why do you care?" Momo stood in silence.

"That's right. Don't say a thing, just like you did before." Nayeon said, now she doesn't seem drunk, she seem a girl with a broken heart, with tears in her eyes and her voice cracking.

"Unnie..." Momo looked down "It's complicated"

"Everything is complicated for you Momo. But if it was only about sex, you must have said it earlier, that way you wouldn't have to waste your time preparing that stupid surprise."

Momo's eyes were full of tears for the second time that day. She turned around, she couldn't face Nayeon. But suddenly Nayeon's arms were around her waist, and the oldest forehead resting on the blonde's shoulder. Momo could smell alcohol coming from Nayeon, but the worst were the tears falling on the skin of her shoulder.

"Tell me Momo. Tell me that wasn't for the sex. That you kissed me that night because you like me. That you made the surprise because you care."

Momo cleaned her tears with her hand. So much happened in one day and she to think about it. But not right now. She was tired. "You seem drunk, it's better you go to sleep." And the last thing Momo felt was Nayeon pulling her arms.