Confess or not confess?

Nayeon P.O.V

Aish, I shouldn't have said that so loud, now everyone thinks I'm jealous. Actually, I am, but it's Momo's fault, she makes me feel so many things at the same time that looks like that I'm about to explode. Now everyone is talking about the kiss and Momo is looking at me with this shocked and cute expression. Maybe I should leave, tell them I need to go to the convenience store... but before I could walk Momo took my hand and led me to the bedroom. Oh crap.

As soon as I entered the room I sat on the bed trying to think about what should I say to explain what just happened. Momo was closing the door when she asked:

"What was that unnie?" When she turned to me I noticed that shocked face turned into serious one, the one that is really trying to figure out what is happening.

"I don't know" great Nayeon, you can't think about any other thing to say?

"I asked you if you were weird because of the accident but you said that wasn't and now you scream at me like that? If you want an explanation I can give you one."

"I don't" Yes I want one.

"Well, even if you don't want to, I will explain: Mina and I were sharing pepero but Sana came and pushed our heads so hard that made our lips touch. To be honest, it wasn't a REAL kiss, it was too fast."

It wasn't real kiss... these words made me smile without I noticed "Okay..."

"But tell me unnie..." Momo said while she was walking into my direction "were you jealous?" When she finished the question she was already inclined in front of me with her face really close to mine and her hands on the bed next to my thighs.

"What? No? Why would I be?" I said while I was trying to get away from her but she was getting even more closer and we were almost laying on the bed.

"You tell me"

"Make me"

"You asked" Momo held me on the bed wrapping her legs around my waist. Oh god I'm not ready for that. I stood still and closed my eyes waiting for Momo's action.

"HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH Momo stop HAHAHA I can't bre... HAHAHAHAHAH" this is what I was expecting, Momo started tickling me... yeah.. she is definitely a pabo.

--

"So Nayeon, are you ready to confess to Momo?" Jeongyeon asked while she was smearing herself with ice cream. I asked her out to talk about Momo. She already discovered about my feelings that, according to her, was obvious. Except for Momo. Since then she helps me a lot.

"I don't know, sometimes I think that Momo likes me too, but sometimes looks like she only sees me as best friend."

"I could ask her, but you already told me to don't do that because you think that Momo will suspect about something. I doubt, but okay."

"Ya don't make fun of her when she's not even here to defense"

"But you are. She is really lucky."

I think I blushed because when Jeongyeon looked at me she choked "hahahah unnie, you can be kind of cute sometimes" she continued "you know... tomorrow is Momo's birthday..."

"So?"

"You know that Twice has a ceremony on birthdays, we like to kiss. So, what do you think about kiss Momo?" "On the mouth??" I said surprised, I didn't know that Jeongyeon were like this.

"Yeah, you can say that was a birthday gift."

Actually it's a good opportunity. "Thanks Jeong, for the first you said something that worth"

"Uhu so buy me another ice cream"

--

On the way back home I couldn't stop thinking about the kiss. Now  I have to kiss her. Those lips that look so sweet, that were so close to mine sooner, that... NAYEON CONTAIN YOURSELF. It was already late when I arrived on the dorm. I went to take a shower and when I left I had an idea: give a midnight kiss on Momo.

Can't wait for it.

It's almost midnight. I got up from my bed quietly to not wake up the other members and I noticed that Mina wasn't in her bed. Weird. I walked towards Momo's room to wake her up but when I opened the door I saw only Jeongyeon sleeping and hugging Momo's doll. Where Momo could be? Maybe she's eating. I went to the kitchen but I stopped when I saw two girls talking in the living room. I don't want them to see me so I hid myself. I couldn't hear a thing but was looking at them. What they are doing here in the middle of the night? It looks like Mina is telling something to Momo but what it is? What happened next broke my heart. I couldn't see them. My eyes were full of tears. Mina and Momo were kissing. And now was a real kiss.