Finally

While Mina was cuddling Momo, the latter couldn't stop thinking about Nayeon. Why she had to leave so late? Who was the person that she was going to meet? Momo's thoughts were interrupted by a worried Mina.

"What are you thinking unnie?"

"Nothing. I am just paying attention to the movie"

"You are hungry, right? I can get something to eat."

"Mina, you don't have too.."

Mina was faster. She jumped and went to the kitchen. Momo went after her.

The kitchen was next to the living room with only a balcony between them, so, before Momo talk to Mina, she looked at the other members that were watching the movie. Jihyo, Chaeyoung, and Dahyun were sitting on the floor, Chae holding leader's left arm and Dahyun holding the right one, because they were scared of the movie. Tzuyu was on the couch with Sana laying beside her with her head on Tzuyu's lap. Jeongyeon was also on the couch, eating popcorn. Okay. Momo can talk.

"Mina, I have to be honest, you are so kind, but I don't know if I will be able to match your feelings." Momo was starting to feel guilty. Mina was being so nice to her. Sana said Mina woke up early to cook the birthday cake, and now she also want to cook. Mina is trying hard but Momo can't try too. Not after she saw that Mina wasn't the one who crossed her mind when Sana talked about love.

It's a good thing that when Momo said that, Mina was looking for something to eat in the fridge. That was Mina was possible to hide her eyes that, just after one second, were full of tears. She sighed, cleaned her eyes and turned to the blonde "You said that you don't know. So, even if it is little, I have a chance." Black Swan smiled "I will not give up" and kissed Momo "That was for the cake"

"I may hurt you"

"I don't mind"

--------

"I hope I don't regret this" Nayeon said while sighing before entering the coffee shop.

As she entered, her eyes started to look for the person that sended her those messages. When they found, the person was sipping coffee, dressed with ripped jeans and a black jacket. Clothes that represent her confident personality.

"It's better to be important Jennie" Nayeon said kinda annoyed.

"Hey beautiful, you didn't used to be like that when we dated hum? C'mon, give me a hug" Jennie said smirking. Jennie was Nayeon's ex, they dated when they were trainees, but ended when Jennie was about to debut in Blackpink, she said that she was going to be really busy and would not have time for Nayeon, that would be better this way. This didn't make Nayeon less sad. But now that their groups are really popular, Jennie wants Nayeon back.

"You are right, when we dated. We don't date anymore." Nayeon said still standing in front of Jennie.

"At least seat okay? You don't need to be angry at me." This time Jennie was wrong. Nayeon wasn't angry, at least not anymore. She got sad when they broke up but everything changed when Momo appeared.

"What do you want?" Twice's member said while sitting.

The Blackpink girl propped her elbows on the table and put her face in her hands, placing her face closer to Nayeon "I want you" and winked.

"Are you joking?" Nayeon said smiling. She didn't expect this, after all, she was the one abandoned.

Jennie was surprised. She was expecting a shy or nervous Nayeon, not a sarcastic one. She left a light laugh and said "You met someone?"

"Is it too obvious?"

"Are you dating?"

Nayeon didn't want to say the truth, actually she didn't want the truth, but what else she could say "No.."

"So you continue the girl without lucky in love? You should come back to me. I am the only person that dated you. I am the only one that wants you."

"That's not true, she can't hurt me anymore" Nayeon was thinking trying to believe in her own words.

"I don't want you"

"But you will and I will be here waiting for you"

Nayeon just wants to run away "I have to come back to the dorm.. we.. hm.. have a performance in a few days.."

"I understand. See you in a few days" Jennie said taking another sip of coffee.

------

It took more time than Nayeon wanted to. That's because after she left the coffee shop, she wanted to walk to think about what Jennie said about about Momo, of course.

When she arrived Twice's house, she noticed that it was all dark "Girls must be sleeping now" but after she took her shoes she saw someone on the couch waiting for her. It was Momo.

"Hey Momo... you should be sleeping already.. we have to practice tomorrow.." Nayeon didn't care about the practice, she just didn't want to talk to Momo now, Jennie's words still were on her mind. When she turned around to go to her room she felt Momo's hand lightly pulling her shirt.

"Did I do something wrong?"

Nayeon turned to face Momo and the peach was looking down "Of course no"

"So why sometimes it seems that we're so close and others seem that we're so far?"

"It's because.." I love you and you make me feel angry but happy almost at the same time. That's what Nayeon wanted to say but she didn't have courage.

"Because what? Are you dating someone? Is it the person that you were going to meet?"

"What? No! I met Jennie, she's just.. a friend" It's not but Nayeon didn't want to explain.

"Really?" Momo's eyes sparkled.

"Ye.."

Nayeon didn't have time to finish the word because Momo's lips didn't allowed. Nayeon stood still as Momo pressed her lips to the older ones. As soon the blonde stopped, she started to explain "Sorry, but it's you... crossed my mind.. Sana told me.. And I.. I never thought but.. I just needed to..."

Momo was trying to explain but it didn't matter, Nayeon was only paying attention to Momo's lips. She really wanted to feel them again. So she grabbed Momo and pushed her on the wall. Her hands on Momo's neck conducing her head to make their mouths match while putting her tongue inside the youngest mouth to feel the taste of each millimetre. Nayeon was being consumed by desire, she wanted this a long time ago and she finally got it.

As they are humans and need to breath, Nayeon left Momo's mouth and started to kiss her neck, making the blonde moan. Breathless, Momo said "So unnie, I think this means that you like me too right?"

Nayeon could not help it but smile "I don't like you. I love you Moguri" Momo grinned.

"We have to sleep now, we have practice tomorrow as unnie said" Peach teased and left a Bunny pouting. Actually, she wanted more but she was afraid to be caught. "But don't worry, we have the rest of our lives to do this."