Feelings

Momo POV

"Momo, wake up, Momoo"

"Only five more minutes Jeongyeon.."

"I'm not Jeongyeon..."

That's when I opened my eyes and saw Jeongyeon sleeping beside me. I searched for the voice owner around my room and saw Mina standing in front of my bed. She was looking down shyly.

"Mina? What time is it?" I said as I rubbed my eyes.

"Almost midnight.."

"Did something happen?"

"I just want to tell you something, can we talk outside?"

Mina is not like that. She would not wake me up if this something is not important. "Fine." She smiled. "I thought that you would not wake up unnie" "That's because you were trying to wake me up with your calm voice" I said with a light laughter "Oh, I didn't want to wake up Jeong unnie" "Don't worry, no one can wake up her." So we left the room.

We went to the living room. We were standing facing each other and I noticed that she looked kinda nervous.

She was quiet so I decided to talk.

"What's the problem?"

"Why do you think it is a problem?"

"Because if it's not I will get mad cause you woke me up in the middle of the night." I said in a sarcastic tone but I think she didn't notice because she wide her eyes "I'm just joking Minari" she relaxed.

"The thing is that... hmm.. I... well... I wanted to be the first to be the first to wish you happy birthday" she said with a bright smile, and the nervousness became joy, seems something important to her. But in my case I was so sleepy that I forgot that was my birthday.

"Thank you Minari, you are really kind" I said trying to look excited as her. But it was not a lie. Mina is always gentle and take care of others. When she came to Korea I tried to help her with language but I failed. She says that I helped her with dance but she is already good. Actually she acts more like an unnie than I do. "I have something to give to you too" she said looking down and putting a bunch of hair behind her hair "Please, close your eyes"

Close my eyes? Must be food, right? I closed and something that I never expect happened. She kissed me.

When I felt her lips on mine I was so shocked that I stood still. We kissed before because of Sana but this time was different. We didn't open our mouths but I could feel that she was different. I opened my eyes and I saw Mina with her eyes closed while kissing me and red as a tomato. A few seconds later, she left my lips. "Don't say anything unnie" thank god because I have no idea about what to say now. I was trying to understand the situation "just listen to me"

"I know you only see me as a friend, but since I came to Korea you keep impressing me. You are so hardworking and you always help your friends with choreography. Besides that, you have this aegyo when you talk that makes my heart flutter and this sexy side when you dance that makes me crazy. Other girls always tell me that one day I will be a great wife, but right now I only want to be your girlfriend. I know that you don't like me but please give me a chance. I will try hard to make you fall in love with me" she said with tears in her eyes.

"Mina.. I don't know what to say... I didn't know..."

"I know, I was hiding my feeling but after the pepero kiss... I felt like I couldn't do that anymore" Well, it's true that I like girls but, Minari? I never thought about her that way. "I don't know Mina..."

"Pleaseee" she was asking with puppy eyes.

"Okay.." I couldn't say no. But what's the matter? It's not like someone is going to feel hurt.

Then she hugged me as the happiest person on the planet. Aish, I think I am gonna regret this.

When we were coming back to our respective rooms, I saw Nayeon in the hallway. I went to talk to her. "Hi unnie, what are you doing here?" When I said I was trying to look at her because, I don't know why, she was looking down. But then she turned around. "Nothing" she answered with her voice almost cracking. Weird. Maybe she wants to wish me happy birthday too but is shy because of Mina, who was standing behind me. I smiled while thinking about that. I think Mina noticed too because she left us alone saying that she was going to sleep.

"You can look at me now Nayeon" I said but I kept looking at her shoulder. Then I hugged her and whispered "Don't you have anything to say to me?" Imgaining that she would turn around and hug me while wishing me happy birthday. But she didn't.

She took my arms away from her and finally looked at me with red eyes. She was... crying? "I came to eat..." "I can go with you" "But I lost my appetite" "Are you okay unnie?" "I'm, only tired" then she left to her room.

Tired. Again. I already know that's not a good thing.