Accident

"Today's fan sign was great everybody, let's eat then go back to the dorm." Jihyo said to the other members. She was really happy that Twice was getting closer to ONCE, this way she could thank fans. "10 years training were worth" leader thought while she was starting to get thrilled but stopped when she saw Momo and Jeongyeon fighting because of jokbal. "YA! YOU TWO STOP!"

The division to get hack home was: Nayeon, Momo, Chaeyoung, and Jeongyeon in one car and Jihyo, Tzuyu, Sana, Dahyun, and Mina in another. In the first car the mood was kind of weird. Nayeon who is always talkative was in complete silence since the "accident."

"Hello, earth to Nayeon, are you there?" Momo said to the older while poking her cheeks. "I am, please don't do that", Nayeon said while removing Momo's hands without looking to the youngest.

"Wow, someone must be in puberty" Jeongyeon said trying to annoy the unnie, but failed.

"I am sorry, I didn't want to bother you, but I am worried, you don't speak since the fan sign" Momo said pouting.

Nayeon finally looked at the blonde, "Aw don't do that, it's too cute", her mind said, but her mouth "I am just tired", and turned her face to the window again.

She's tired of hiding her feelings about Momo. Jeongyeon who was observing them, already knew about those feelings. "Aish Nayeon, I already told you to confess, but you think that Momo only loves jokbal... well, maybe its a little true."

But Momo don't give up. The blonde got closer and tried to whisper, almost touching her mouth on Nayeon's ear "it was because of the accident?" Nayeon jumped, as her heart. She felt Momo's breath which caused shiver.

Chaeyoung who was only paying attention to her cellphone, turned her head to the girls and asked "what accident?" "Mina and Momo kissed", Jeongyeon answered.

"What? Mina?" Chaeyoung said with a shocked expression. "Oh baby tiger likes black swan? That's new" Jeongyeon thought while nodded to Chaeyoung with a light laughter.

Nayeon said that wasn't because of that, and turned more annoyed because how Momo could know that was because of that but didn't know her feelings. Then, it was like Momo answered Nayeon's thoughts "Fine, I just gave a shot in the dark, but tell meee, please." Momo is really a pabo.

All the way to the dorm Momo was teasing Nayeon to tell her what was bothering her. And when they finally entered the dorm it was like Nayeon exploded "I can't believe you kissed Mina!" All the girls that already were in the dorm looked at Nayeon.

Jihyo: Whaaat? You guys kissed? How this happened?

Mina: It was Sana's fault

Sana: Yeah I was just joking

Dahyun: Is this a Japanese thing?

While everybody started to talk about the kiss, Momo and Nayeon were staring each other, until Jeongyeon said to Momo "I think it's better for you to talk with Nayeon in our bedroom" Momo nodded.