5|Relations

Iᴍ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅɪʀᴛʏ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ, ʜᴍ?

A/n: {lemme tell y'all now, you'll either love or hate Geneva in this book. She isn't your average main character..}

Michael~

       My smile was malicious as my eyes landed on my face which was on the cover on the New York Times magazine. My article was the first one listed and would be the first thing you'll see once you visit the site. I was both satisfied and pleased.

I sipped my black coffee before scrunching up my face . "Destiny!" I called her and she immediately scrambled into my office holding a stack of papers—usually—as she kicked the door closed with her heel

"Yes, sir?" She asked, placing the papers down in front of me.

"My coffee is black."

She looked into my cup and nodded slowly. "I-I can see that sir-"

"I thought I told you I wanted cream."

She furrowed her brows and brought out her phone. "B-but sir you texted me black coffee. See-" she attempted to show me my texted evidence but I didn't even look at it, shooing it away.

"Well now I want cream."

"Y-yes sir!" She said and picked up my coffee, almost spilling some onto my ebony desk. She turned towards the door but abruptly stopped once someone else came barging in-

Destiny damn near bumped into Janet as she furiously swung the door opened and glared at me from the doorway. "Oops!" Destiny nearly shrieked. "I'm sorry Jan-"

"Tell me why the fuck I'm seeing your picture on the cover." She demanded. I glanced at Destiny who cowered in the doorway still holding my coffee-

I sent Destiny to copy some ideas from Janet a few days ago and ever since then, we've been seeing some progress. I don't see a problem.

"Janet I'm not sure who let you in the building but whoever did is fired." I sighed nonchalantly and stood up from my seat and spun it around before slowly walking towards the door. She blocked my way and crossed her arms.

"I know you and your stupid corporation did something sneaky to steal my shine-" she paused and glanced at Destiny who looked suspicious as fuck as to what's going on.

"You stole some ideas didn't you? From my building?" She asked with her eyes squinted. I cocked a brow at my sister and looked at Destiny for a second. "No, I didn't." I simply said

"You probably sent your poor assistant to do it for you since you're too lazy and pussy to do it yourself." She insulted.

Her insults brushed passed me as I stood there with a smug look. I dusted off my black suit with no care in the world. "Janet your spit from your rant is getting on my clothing. I suggest you get out."