6|Affair

Iᴍ ᴡᴏʀsᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴘᴀᴘᴀʀᴀᴢᴢɪ, ʜᴏɴ

Iᴍ ᴡᴏʀsᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴘᴀᴘᴀʀᴀᴢᴢɪ, ʜᴏɴ. I ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ

Michael~

Hilary was under the covers, pleasuring me as I fiddled around on my phone, relentlessly looking for new stories and theories about me. I was focused, poised, and relaxed—but really I wanted to rip my phone to shreds. My eyes danced around article to article as I searched for answers or foul play.

"Michael," I heard Hilary's muffled voice under the covers and attempted to uncover herself but I stopped her. "Nah, continue." I told her, pushing her head of curls back down to my dick.

She's mediocre anyway. I've had Naomi suck me off better than this before. But she insisted. And in a way, I insisted too—only if she'd take the story down.

I didn't let out not one moan as she swirled her tongue around it for what felt like ages. I had to endure it for a little longer until I feel we're even.

I grabbed the remote for the fan beside me and clicked a button to slow it down to create a more subtle breeze across my room.

Lately I've been more on edge, anxious, and jealous goddamnit. I'm not one to even have one jealous bone in my body as I'm so used to others being jealous of me. I ain't used to this. Unusual indeed.

I kept my fingers scrolling as I proceeded to pretend I was enjoying whatever Hilary was doing to me before my eyes landed on an article talking about how my business is "falling off." I nearly choked.

"What the fuck?" I loudly said—speaking my thoughts as I gently but harshly pushed Hilary off of me and sat up, hiding my lower body with my covers.

She sat up confused and gazed at me as I looked down at my phone almost in pure shock. I was speechless.

"What's wrong?" She asked and I didn't even look her way as I spoke. "You needa leave." I said

She seemed to have a problem with that which irks my soul. I instruct women and tell them exactly what I am to do with them. So for them to want more just turns me off.

"What do you mean leave? You invited me here."

I looked up and cocked a brow. "I only invited you here in an exchange for you to take your story about me down. I'm not interested in you at all. I never was, Hilary. Sorry." I shrugged.

I have a wife who now knows of my infidelity and I'll stop these games as soon as my business goes "back up"

Her face twisted up in anger as her eyes squinted towards mine. She was looking at me like I didn't tell her the plan beforehand. "You're a jerk." She huffed and threw her bra at me before getting off of the bed to put back on her clothing.