8|Wreck

Aɪɴ'ᴛ ʙᴜsɪɴᴇss ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴍᴏɴᴇʏ, ʙᴀʙʏ

Omniscient~

      Michael was in his bed. Fast asleep. The only time a human is truly at peace. His soft breathing vibrated against the pillow he laid his head on and he was nearly drooling and in such a wonderful sleep until he heard his car alarm start to go off and echos of something being smashed.

His eyes opened instantly and he sat up, rubbing his eyes before running his hands through his messy curls. "What the fuck." He muttered under his breath as he eased out of his bed which surprisingly had no woman on the cold side of the bed and he stood to his feet, grabbing a t-shirt from his closet to go see what's happening outside.

His feet gracefully hit his black marble floors as he made no effort to wear shoes or socks—too tired and agitated to even do so and he disarmed his security alarm and opened the front door, meeting eyes with the early morning sky.

What he saw was Naomi Jackson herself, smashing one of his precious black cars with a baseball bat with all her strength.

"Are you serious?" He said to nobody in specifics and walked closer to her, but it didn't make her stop . "Naomi what the fuck are you doing outside my house?" He questioned her. "It's 6am!"

"You're a cheater, you're a liar, you're nothing!" She spat with venom as she raised the bat in her hands and smashed one of his windows. Numerous dents were already in the car and it didn't look as pretty as before..

"What are you-" he paused when he was about to step closer to her as there were pieces of glass on his driveway due to the damage of his windows. "Naomi I swear-"

"What?" She asked, standing straight as she stood on the top of the car. She stared at him challengingly. "You don't deserve this?" She asked, connecting the bat to the roof of his car.

The security at his house is not heavy, meaning he doesn't have to be guarded like he's president and usually needs them just when he's at work or in the evening due to previous years of random people trespassing. They weren't here right now but can show up at the snap of a finger.

"You were arrested Naomi." He emphasized, referring to the whole poison scandal against Geneva. She shook her head and stood straight again, resting the bat face down, leaning her weight onto it. "Not for long. It was a weak sentencing. The waiter I ordered to put the damn poison in the drink was more penalized than me."

His eyes narrowed. "That makes no sense. Get the fuck off my property." He wasn't even enraged by the fact that his car is now wrecked. He has many others and can easily buy a new one. He's made of money.