7|Sweet Wine

Iᴍ ᴏɴᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ

Iᴍ ᴏɴᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ

^Geneva

Omniscient~

"Alright, cameras are rollin'." They announced and Michael licked his lips looking straight ahead at the camera in front of him.

"So," The interviewer started, smiling at him. "You are the talk of the town aren't you?" She beamed and he smiled cockily at her.

"I am." He nodded. "I'm the highest. That's how it's supposed to be." He shrugged.

She acted blown away at his cocky words. "Confidence on high huh?" She asked with another smile. "How'd you build your business so successfully so quickly? You're near a billionaire status!"

He smiled again charmingly. "Well I came from a rich family, but I aspired to be richer." He started. "My father owned a business similar to mine but it flopped years later. I carried the name of the family years to come. I was destined to be the greatest."

She nodded her head as he spoke. "Not to mention I'm a pro at the game of monopoly. I always get my $200 when I pass go." He winked and she laughed at his statement

"I love it when I see young black men doin' their thang." She said snapping her fingers, making him smile at her and nod. "Your content is wonderful. What are some words of inspiration you want to say to the fans of your business, mister soon-to-be billionaire?"

He looked straight at the camera with a smirk. "Shoot for the stars. It's what I've been doing for years. That way you'll be on top, just like I'll always be."
**

Michael stood in his office with his arms crossed standing before Geneva Arias who stared back at him with her expression soft. "You got what you wanted, Ms. Arias." He muttered as she smiled

"Gee, thanks Mr. Jackson." She grinned and was about to open her mouth again before someone came through his doors—Destiny.

"Sorry interrupt sir but you might wanna see this." She said, handing him a newspaper as he lightly snatched it out her hands. His eyes scanned furiously through it and he was truly bewildered

It read:

It's a Split?!

It is reported that Michael Jackson and his wife Naomi Jackson might call it quits! Pictures were leaked of her leaving his house in pure anger.

As followed, Jackson was also photographed walking into his house with an unidentified woman. What's going on?

He lifted his head from the newspaper and lightly slammed it down on his desk and looked past Destiny. "That damn paparazzi." He gritted.