shigadabi - angst / t.w

this one-shot contains; angst, suicide references, self harm references, mental-health disorders, and abuse.

if these subjects in anyway trigger you, i suggest not reading ahead. this is the only warning i'll give you. so please - don't read if you're easily triggered by these subjects

i low-key cried writing and editing this lmao

(also i got low-key kiribaku in here. next one-shot is of their perspective of all this. also - you'll probably wanna scream reading their part)

the characters do not belong to me - the plot, however, does

dabi's gonna be 22 (it's pretty much his actual age)

tomura's gonna be 20 (cause that's his actual age)

------

an overly loud clash sounded from the back of room, rather loud cursing following it.

"these damn mutts won't hold still, fuck em-"

Dabi slapped one of the mutant-quirked males across the face, leaving a bright red mark on his cheek.

"don't ruin them, burn-boy. i need them in perfect condition for the transition progress" Tomura sneered from his place on the counter, legs hanging off, hand's propping him up.

with a roll of his eyes, Dabi kicked the thing away.

there was two quirk-holders. both had mutant quirks that caused them to look like they were alien-dogs. one's top half of their body was just an over-size, slobbery, patchy, ugly dog looking thing - their legs only half-formed, their quirk still developing.

the other was the opposite - their limbs were all dog-alien limbs, with their head slowly developing into a dog head, along with a huge, crooked tail and normal human torso. they looked like an alien furry - but uglier and more radioactive.

"i'll fucking burn the damn things if they don't start listening" Dabi hissed back, watching as the underling villain wannabes took over handling, taking them off to some other room.

Tomura just frowned. "and you know what'll happen to you?"

ugh. here we go again...

before the fire-manipulating male could finish rolling his eyes and sighing, Tomura went on.

"i'll fucking kill you. you're pathetic. i don't even know why i let you jo-"

he was cut off, "and you're annoying"

Tomura snarled, jumping down stepping in front of the ever-so-slightly taller male, hood falling off his head, hair framing his face. he didn't tolerate getting interrupted.

"you're just another kid who came from another fucked up home, too abusive to handle, so you decided to run away. and after that-"

there was no holding back from the blue-haired male now.

"you tried to kill yourself. only to finds - whoops - you can't. so now you're stuck with those ugly patches of skin, and that died hair to cry to cover up your past. and because you can't go back, because you're in too deep that you're here, wishing that you could just cut yourself open and bleed out. but you can't - because every time you try - you pussy out. because that's who you are. you're another selfish prick who cared too much about his own feelings - and now it's too late to take anything back"