dreamnotfound - platonic fluff

this one-shot contains; platonic fluff

please do not in anyway force the ship upon these two amazing people, they have their own private lives and i'm pretty sure they might be in relationships of their own anyway.

remember to be respectful to them. don't be toxic.

i will be switching between their real names and their stage names throughout this for plot purposes.

i'm also switching up their ages

clay / dream is 19

george is 17

-----

"Dream! what? no-"

George screeched into his mic, clicking furiously on his his mouse and keypad, trying to hit the other with his iron sword.

with a small laugh, Clay clicked his mouse too, more in control of what he was doing.

"i'm gonna kill you George~"

his voice was almost frightening.

George swore he wasn't sane.

with one final click, Clay ended the younger male's avatar's life.

"nooOOO"

George slammed down his mouse, pushing himself back on the chair. he'd just lost the minecraft manhunt challenge. again.

"yes.. yes!"

Clay made his avatar jump around the screen, waving his little golden sword that was just barely in tact.

pulling himself back to the laptop set up, George hit respawn.

"that's not fair" he wined out, now jumping around at random.

Clay just laughed.

"alright, hit stop on the recording then. go shower or whatever. i'll be over in twenty"

now smiling, George hit stop on the screen recording, and pressed on the discord tab.

he turned on his camera, looking eagerly on his screen, waiting for the other male to do the same.

a few moments later, the familiar face popped up.

"so, you're coming over?"

George asked, a grinning mess. he felt giddy, and was fidgeting his hands were Clay couldn't see them.

"i mean, i guess"

"you guess?"

"well, it's kinda boring here, and i miss you"

"what about 'social distancing'?"

Clay smiled, pulling off his worn out, grey shirt, revealing a slightly toned upper body. he'd been working out in his crappy apartment out of complete and utter boredom.

"i think it's cool if we have no socks on"

"that's the no homo thing"

George snickered at Clay's deliberate ignorance.

"oh. yep. totally new that"

"sure you did"

Clay smiled into the camera, looking at George, who was wearing the usual random shirt.