Kram - fluff + angst

this one-shot contains: fluff, angst, smut, abuse, gay, and 5500+ words

i do not own the characters. i do, however, own the plot.

sorry the update is late. i have school. y'all know how it is.

and yes - i'm working on smth else.

yes - this is a kram (heathers) fic. it's based in modern times.

i'm soft for these two.

also i fucked up their character designs. apparently they have blue eyes.. in this they got brown

ram is 18

kurt is 17

(they're dumb, so they're in year 11 / junior)

-----

"okay dad, i'll see you later!"

Ram slammed the front door, rushing to his car.

it was a nineteen seventy eight chevrolet z twenty eight camaro, painted crimson red with black racing stripes going down the middle of it.

he turned the engine on once he was in, grinning as it buzzed to life. the engine purred as he back out from the driveway, and headed up to the store.

at home they were in need of supplies. there'd been an outbreak of this virus. covid nineteen or whatever. Ram didn't care. so long as he got to go out, he was fine.

but his mother made him wear this stupid mask. Ram had begged her for something cooler so he wouldn't be embarrassed. so being the awesome mum she was, she caved, and ordered a couple cool striped masks online for him to wear.

Ram loved his mother. she was amazing. sometimes he wondered how she ended up with someone like his dad. but the rest of the time, he was just thankful to have her in his life. he'd learnt a while back to be grateful for what he had in life after losing his cat to cancer.

it may sound stupid, but his cat was the best thing in his life. she was a brown and grey tabby stray he'd found one day while hanging out with Kurt down town. he'd named her Joey. at first, it was a joke about Heather Chandler's last name and the show 'friends'. but eventually, it'd stuck.

ever since he'd lost Joey, Ram had been a lot more humble. but only when it came to things like family. he was still a total and utter dick at school, and had next to no manners or brains.

once Ram had pulled into the parking lot, he turned the engine off. he stepped out of his car, running a hand through his dirty blonde hair, fixing his striped shirt and zip-hoodie. he'd retired the school jacket a while ago when he realised there was no point wearing it during quarantine.

he made his way into the store, grabbing a trolley and rolling it down the isles.

half an hour later, and he'd gotten everything on the list his parents had made up, as well as his own things.

he loaded his car again, leaving the trolley in the car park next to him, snickering about how someone wouldn't be able to park there now.