l'manberg stuff - angst / tw

this one-shot contains; angst, self harm and blood.

please do not in anyway force the ship upon these amazing people, they have their own private lives. shipping real life people is wrong. this is their personas. but even so, it's all strictly platonic.

remember to be respectful to them. don't be toxic.

reminder Tubbo uses he/they pronouns. so don't get confused if i switch up the pronouns randomly. also Eret said they don't mind getting called he, she, or they. mcytbers are idols. we love them all.

this is.. angst. enjoy the cry time.

-----

"Tommy watch out!" Fundy shoved the blonde to the ground, narrowly dodging a fire-charge. another war had broken out on the Dream SMP. L'manberg was struggling at the moment. both Fundy and Tommy had been sent out to patrol the perimeter, and make sure nothing was wrong.

but they'd been ambushed by Sapnap and George.

George was on the branch of a birch tree, shooting at them with arrows. Sapnap was giggling like a maniac as he circled them with fishing line, trapping them in the treeline. the two had the upper hand - that much was obvious.

Fundy grabbed out his shovel, digging a trench behind a massive boulder. "we're not gonna make it. we're not gonna make it. i'll never see the guys again" Fundy sobbed as he dropped into the ditch. his back was against the rock, body shaking like a leaf.

an arrow skimmed the rock above the two. Fundy cried out, grabbing his shovel again. he stood up, throwing it in George's direction. another arrow whizzed past, right by his shoulder. "stop it! you're so fucking stupid, just stop!" Fundy yelled out, face stained with dirt and tears.

Tommy grabbed Fundy by the sleeve, pulling him down. he slapped him across the face, grabbing his uniform's collar. "c'mon big man. pull yourself together. we'll die unless we think of something" Tommy was putting on a brave face. he was a sixteen year old stuck in the middle of a war. a sixteen year old as the right hand man, nonetheless. he couldn't afford to breakdown. he had to be strong. for his nation. for his friends.

"think Fundy, think!" he shook Fundy, who was nodding profusely. "o-okay. stop shaking me" he slapped Tommy's hands away.

"sorry big man. i had to snap you out of it" Tommy rubbed the back of his nape.

Fundy peered over the rock. he pinpointed where George was in an instant, halfway up an old birch, counting his arrows. it didn't look like he had too many left. he looked around, spotting Sapnap behind another tree. he had a fire-charge in his hand, and a small bag that was undoubtedly full of more.

he sat back next to Tommy, taking a deep breath in.

"okay, here's what we're gonna do"

---

"hey Wilbur" Tubbo called, running towards his president, and friend.

Wilbur swung around, looking to the shorter brunette, feeling superior due to his height. "yes Tubbo? what is it?"

Tubbo stopped a couple feet in front of him, breathing heavily as he caught his breath. his abnormally large bee leashed and trailing him, eventually landing on his head, drinking from one of the flower's in Tubbo's hair.