II

"Anyways Grian. I didn't come here just to laugh at you. I came here to ask you something... Have you ever heard the term watchers?

Grian looked at X in shock. He couldn't know about him, or the watchers, right? X was an admin, of course he would know about watchers! Grian shook his head. "Watchers? What kind of a stupid name is that? Sounds like a group of weirdos" X looked at Grian, even though he was coming to speak to Grian about a serious subject he still needed to try his best not to laugh. "I guess I was just over reacting, you see I've made this server so that no watcher can interrupt our daily lives, but just recently I senced some watcher energy from your base. Of course you wouldn't know what a watcher is.. they originally came from the server called 'EVO'. Blah blah blah"

Grian was trying his hardest to keed a straight face. Honestly some of the information X gave him was just boring, he knew it already. "Huh, that's weird, e-everything you just said was weird! I honestly feel like you're just lacking some sleep-"

"YOU out of all people are telling me to sleep? Just look at yourself!"

X looked a little worried, but didn't everybody?

Everything had been so messed up for he past six months. First EX sneaked into X's secret layer of his base. Then he accidently made one of X's potions fall from the table. Nobody knew why, exept EX of course, why almost everyone had a massive headache at the same time. Some almost by a miracle didn't get affected by the potion, Grian was one of them... well it was because Grian already had powers, they were just different from anyone elses.

              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                     

The sun was setting and Poultry Man was ready to take off. He hadn't done this in a few weeks, he hadn't done any hero duties in a few weeks. He put on his elytra wich he had modified as soon as he got it, now it could fly and turn faster than any other elytra on the server.

He took off using only few rockets. Mumbo could only have dreamed of that skill. His base was so laggy all the time

Grian could feel the air around him, it was a little cold outside, but the hero was already flying over the shopping district. It didn't take long for the chicken to notice his friends, Iskallium and Circuit.

Iskallium honestly needed a better name, it was too obvious, well.. it was too late now anyways. Almost everybody had figured out who he was... and they who hadn't, they were just stupid.

At that moment Grian noticed that Iskallium and Circuit were talking about something. As eager as the chicken was to greet his friends he decided to eavesdrop for a little while. He knew it wasn't the right thing to do, but honestly, he had put pranking before his morals so many times, how would this be any different?

"I'm sure your friend is fine! As you know Grian is one of my best friends too, of course I'm worried about him, but I think we should respect his privasy."

"It's easy for you to say! Almost everybody knows who you really are, but you told me that just to comfort me! You don't actually even recognize me! Poultry has also been somewhere! He just disappeared! Of course I know he's probaply ok, but still!"

Grian felt a little guilty after hearing that. Had he really made one of his bros this sad? He stepped in a little closer to his friends. "H-hey! How are you doing on this fine night? I mean... there are no clouds and-"

Circuit turned around to see his friend standing there, he was happy to see 'Poultry' as he had called him. Iskallium also turned around, but he was more mad than happy.

"Where have you been!? You can't just disappear like that!" Iskall was right. "I've been so worried!" Poultry Man couldn't bring himself to look his friends in the eyes. He felt too bad for leaving them without telling them a thing. Circuit ran to Poultry and hugged the air out of the short chicken.

"Y-ou kinda rem-mind me of so-meone." Grian was able to say before Circuit noticed that he was squeezing Poultry to death. "Oh really?" Circuit smiled.

He finally let go of Grian.

"I'm sorry for hugging the stuffing out of you, I guess.. eh, it doesn't matter."

"Don't worry, I know you were just a little 'EGGcited'." (If you don't like puns I don't think I'm the right writer for you.)

Circuits normal happy expression suddently shifted into a disappointed expression. He glared at the chicken.

"Where do you get all these puns from?" He almost yelled in frustration.

"Oh nowhere, I'm just....."

"Poultry don't you dare, if you say it I'm gonna have no mercy on you!"

"'Winging' it."

Circuit was cringing hard at his feathered friend, Iskallium on the other hand seemed to enjoy the puns.

"You asked for it!" The redstoner of the group yelled and started tickling Poultry. "S-stop it! I can't- I can't breathe!" He yelled and started giggling even louder.

Iskallium watched them from the other side of the roof keeping a safe distance. If he would be any closer he migh be dragged into the 'fun'.

Suddently their communicators buzzed. It was Docm.

"Docm: hey... any heroes patrolling right now? I found something.. intresting"

The three heroes looked at eachother confused, after a while of thinking they nodded to eachother.

"Iskallium: where?"

               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~               

"So, I was just building my base when I ran out of materials, so I did what a normal hermit would, I went to collect some materials, but then I found this..."

The group of heroes and Doc arrived at a massive tower made out of obsidian and bedrock. Grian looked at the building in shock. At the other hand he was scared, at the other hand he was so done with the watchers bs. "I know how to deal with this... you can two go look after Ren, I heard that he needed some help with his redstone."

Circuit and Iskallium looked at him in disbelief. Ren wasn't even online. Iskallium gave his feathered friend a glare. Grian knew that the glare wasn't real, it was just to make him tell the truth, he still felt a little bad. They eventually left with Doc.

{Privated} Poultry Man: hey.. X... could you come to ****** ******?

---------------------------------------------------------

Yeet.

Words: 1102