XII

Grian's POV
Location: watcher castle

I grabbed the mask that was still on my face and threw it away from me.

I had been crying for some time. Fifteen, no, maybe thirty minutes had passed since I had started crying. I had stopped crying some time ago and after that I was just sitting on the bed.

I looked at the mask that I had tossed to the other side of the room a few minutes ago. It still glowed purple. I wanted to shatter the mask. It was the only reason I had these stupid powers.

I burrowed my head in my arms and hoped Xisuma was doing fine.

---------------------------------------------------------

Nobody's POV
Location: Cub's base

Cub stood inside his demise bunker. After demise had ended he had dug a secret tunnel to a room where he could test his powers.

His power was pretty good since he could locate things he had never even heard of. It took time to locate places, but he was getting better and faster each time he tried to find something.

Cub took out his pickaxe and opened a entrance to the tunnel. He closed the entrance behind him and quickly made his way to the room at the end of the tunnel.

The room had a smooth quarts floor with some black patterns at the middle. At the right side of the large room was a staircase leading to another room that had a large map in it. On the left side of the room was a big hologram that looked like the shopping district.

Cub walked to the machine and pressed a button next to the hologram.

"I'm lucky Grian hasn't found this place yet." Cub chuckled as some redstone could be heard behind him. He turned around and looked at the large machine that had appeared out of the ground. He typed something on a keyboard that was connected to the strange machine and the hologram started to change until it looked exactly like Grian. Cub sighed and started to locate Grian.

---------------------------------------------------------

Would you prefer that I make these short chapters, but I would publish them faster or that I make longer chapters, but take longer writing them?

Also.. I'm working on the cover of the book that I mentioned in chapter 10. This is what I've made in about 30 minutes. Do you think it's ok or should I change it?

 Do you think it's ok or should I change it?

Words: 402