V

Poultry Man looked at the dark sky. He only nodded before walking away. He could have flied, but this felt more like a proper good bye, even if the other didn't know it was one. Circuit knew that the chicken and his terrible puns would be gone for an unknown about of time, but what he didn't know was that the chicken may not return ever.

Grian let his eyes close. The view was almost identical to when his eye's were open. Even though the masks belonged to so called watchers, it was really hard to see through the mask. He finally opened his eyes. Before he could react he bumped into somebody.

"Huh? Who's there!?" They pulled out a sword. It gloved bright. Bright enough for the two people to recognize eachother. They both smiled.  "I'm sorry, I didn't see you there." "You didn't see me? I'm like an inch taller than you." The other person chuckled. They took a torch and placed it down. "It's been a while, Xᒷꖎᑑuᒋ." "You still remember that stupid name?"

(This means flasback)

Xelqua's POV

"Xelqua, I don't think that this is a good idea. You wanna escape X and Y?"   He took a step backwards almost tripping on his own feet. I looked at the portal that glowed brightly. "Yes, there's no doupt about it in my mind."

He looked aroud to double check that neither Xhamiel or Ymarak were watching. I saw how his already shocked expression turned into a horrified expression.

"No, NO, NO!" I was confused at first, but then I noticed the tall figure standing in a shadow. The figure smirked. When it started walking torwards us a purple flame appeared on his palm. At that moment Exazel started running torwards the portal. Then he grabbed my arm and threw me in the portal as well.

Nobody's POV

Grian took off his Poultry Man costume. "I- How? I though I had lost you!" Grian hugged Exazel. At first Exazel was suprised, then he let his arms wrap around Grian. Grian started sobbing. "Do you have the slighest idea of how much I've missed you?!"

Grian's shriek was loud enough for Mumbo to hear it. He stood up and noticed the sobbing. He causiously made his way torwards it's source.

When he saw the scene that was happening he was shocked. To him it looked like Grian was crying while a strange man hugged him. Grian hadn't noticed Mumbo who was inspecting the guite strange scene.

"I think they are coming for me." Grian pulled himself away from the strange man. "What if they hurt Mumbo?" The strange man looked at Grian. Then he looked at me, his expession clearly shocked. Grian raised an eyebrown and turned around. Mumbo was just standing there.

The man who was standing beside Grian lifted his arm to his face, taking off the strange mask that was covering it. When he took it off the wings behind him slowly disappeared. His face was supricingly similar to Xisuma's.

Mumbo stepped forward. When Mumbo saw the terrified look on Grian's face he remembered the first time that he had met him

Mumbo's POV

Season 5 was ending, it was sad but we had a new season starting.

Xisuma had said that there weren't going to be any new hermits this season.

When we all walked through the portal to season 6 we saw a boy sitting there and sobbing a terrified look on his face. He was yelling 'Exazel' again and again. We all looked at eachother. Xisuma looked the most confused. "Who are you? Aren't you too young to be here alone?"

The short boy turned around. Now he was more mad than terrified. "I am 26, thank you very much." We were all suprised. "B-but you're so short!" I chuckled. "No, I'm avarege height, you're just tall." He gave us all a glare, then he seemed to realize something.

He looked behind him. Then he pulled his hand out of his pocket and tried to grab something from his face. "It's gone! W-where is it!?" The sudden yell caught us all off guard. He got on his knees and started to look for something on the ground.

---------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, this chapter is shorter than the others, but I'll make the next chapter longer.

Words: 724