X

Nobody's POV

As the strange figure got closer Grian recognized it. It was Xisuma. He didn't seem to recognize Grian though. He helped Grian up.

Xisuma probaply thought that Grian was going to attack him, but after Grian did nothing he seemed to relax.

"I'm actually here to find my friend, his name is Grian."

Grian was slightly annoyed. He wanted to reveal himself to Xisuma, but that would mean he would have to take off the mask. Taking off the mask would just make the wings disappear and so he would probaply lose his balance and fall, wich would probaply hurt like hell. He would reveal himself later after the leg was healed.

"Anyways... you're a player, right? I'm Xelqua! " Grian didn't like lying, but he had to do it. "Wait- Xelqua?" Xisuma almost yelled.

'Crap.'

Grian had forgot about the painting and the message written on it. He nodded and looked around. "You should probaply go, orherwise you're probaply never going to get the plan of saving your friend EGG-secuted." Grian realized how stupid his joke was and covered his mouth. He turned to look at his hallway. The noise in the room had stopped.

Xisuma was confused for a second, but then he gave Grian a quiet chuckle. Then he left.

Grian was left alone in the lobby. He sat down on the cold floor. He couldn't believe that Xisuma actually came to the watcher castle just to find him. Or at least that was what he had heard.

For a moment Grian swore that he heard whispers from the shadows, or then he was just going crazy.

The watcher castle had intresting side effects.

There were rumors, that if you stayed in the castle too long you would go crazy, lose the ability to feel anything or get like a mix of PTSD and anxiety, but way worse. Grian didn't believe in that. He just stayed on the ground until he heard the door open. He looked behind him, but saw nobody there. He got up and before he started walking. He wrapped his wing around his left leg. He walked torwards the open door and eavesdropped the person inside for few minutes.

The voice was again oddly familar. He opened the door slightly to see EX standing by his window. At first Grian didn't want to say anything, but he eventually fully opened the door and said "EX?".

---------------------------------------------------------

Mumbo's POV
Location: hippie commune

I realized how stupid I was being. I had powers after all. 'What could go wrong?' I was going to go save Grian. I grabbed my elytra and flew over to Iskall's base.

"Iskall!" I shouted while almost crashing into Iskall. "Dude! This better be important!" "It is, but before we I tell you anothing we need to get Ren." I could tell Iskall was very confused, but decided to follow me. After we finally found Ren who had transformed into his wolf form. (His power is literally being a werewolf in this AU)

"Ren! I need to talk to you!" Ren looked at me confused. He turned back into a human and asked Iskall what was going on, but Iskall just shrugged and placed down some blocks to make a chairs for everybody. He could tell they were going to be there for a while.

~Time skip to when Mumbo had explained everything~

Everyone was quiet for some time, until Iskall got up. "So... what are we waiting for?" He got up and ran to the nearest ender chest.

Iskall's superpower was really powerful, but he could only use it two times per day. His superpower was creating portals. (bEcaUSe whY nOT )

Ren got to his ender chest with Iskall and grapped his diamond sword and some modified armor. I already had my armor on, so I just waited for the two to be ready.

"So... one portal to the watcher castle? You know I don't know where that is." Iskall said while keeping eye contact with me. "We'll need to find Cub." I nodded.

(I'm not gonna tell you what power Cub has until the next chapter because I'm very evil *insert very, very evil laugh here* (・`ω´・))

---------------------------------------------------------

This chapter includes:
- Xisuma being a total idiot
- Grian messing up really bad
- Mumbo being Mumbo

Also... I got this idea of an original (I think) AU where after Grian surviving an suicide attempt he somehow gets sent into spectator mode and NPC somehow takes over his body. It's really a really weird, like I  came up with this at 2 am, but I want to ask you would you be intrested in reading crap like that?

Words: 784