VII

(This chapter has slight gore.)

Nobody's POV
Location: Pickle shop

"Ya'll are insane if you expect me to believe that lie." Cleo was frustrated. "But I guess I did make a deal with you. I'm gonna stay with this EX guy and make sure that nobody notices him." Mumbo thanked Cleo and left. Cleo watched as EX crashed into a wall.

---------------------------------------------------------

Location: Dark room

Grian woke up in a dark room. He tried to stand, but when he moved his left leg he could feel a stinging pain. He yelped in pain. The leg wasn't completely broken, but it must have been at least fractured. He was trying to remember why. Then he remembered what had happened with Y.

After few minutes his eyes started to adjust to the dark. He was laying on some kind of bed. Probaply purple, but it was too dark to be sure. The room around him wasn't very big, though it was big enough to have a medium sized desk, a bed and a box full of stuff like books, notebooks and pencils.

Since there was not much he could do in the strange room with a fractured leg he just decided to lay on the bed. The bed was pretty comfy. Soon enough he noticed a small box next to him. He pulled it closer and carefully opened the box. It was full of stuff that Grian in one way or another was linked with, like the original tag and the flower crown from the hippie commune. He smiled as he found stuff like the salmon mask. Then the question hit him.

'Am I dead?'

He started to hyperventilate.

––––————————————————

Grian's POV
Location: Grian's base

"I'm not going crazy!" I yelled at Ex who clearly didn't believe a word of what I had just said. "I- I'm going to tell Mumbo about this!"

I took off into the air and flew torwards my friend's base. It was getting close. I landed on the edge of his island. I started the search for Mumbo at his usual AFK spots. He was not there. "Of course, when I need him he's nowhere to be found, but when I don't need him I keep finding him!"

Suddently I heard footsteps behind me. Turned around ready to talk to Mumbo, but instead I saw a tall figure. I recognized it. Ymarak. I looked at him for some time before I pulled out the mask that I still had in my pocket.

Ymarak let out a loud sigh and raised his hand. It immeadly started to glow purple and I could feel magic wrap around me. I still wouldn't stop resisting and broke free of the magic. Ymarak was getting more frustrated. He shot a quick beam of energy at my left leg. I couldn't advoid in time.

---------------------------------------------------------

Nobody's POV

The room's door opened. Grian saw the figure walking into the room. It stopped beside Grian. "Oh, you're awake." Grian nodded "Are you just going to lay there and and do nothing? I know that Y fractured your leg, but it shouldn't stop you from at least getting up." After getting no response from Grian the figure glared at him.

"A- am I dead?"

"Huh?"

"You heard me Xhamiel. Am I dead?"

Xhamiel laughed quietly. He sat next to Grian. "Well, what do you think? Of course not." Grian was slightly relieved. "Well then, can we play a game?" "Depends." Grian smirked. "How about 20 questions?"

Xhamiel nodded. "But only if I get to start."

---------------------------------------------------------

EX's POV
Location: Sahara

It was getting late.

I was sitting on the roof of Sahara. Cleo, even though she was very annoing she was pretty helpful. I had checked every place in the server with Mumbo. Now it was pretty clear that Grian had been kidnapped. The only way to find him now was to obtain bedrock for the special portal, and even if we could somehow get the bedrock without anybody noticing the energy used to collect the bedrock we needed to open the portal and that would definetly alert the admins. The problem would be solved if Xisuma would just forgive the stupid incident with the watchers.

----‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐

Nobody's POV
Location: Mumbo's base

"Strange, I swear I detected watcher energy here." Xisuma looked at the spot Grian was kidnapped at. He looked closer at the ground. "No.. that can't be." He saw the red substance on the ground. It was most likely blood. Now that he looked closer there was a lot of blood. The blood was fresh.

Xisuma was shocked. It couldn't have been Mumbo's because he just saw him flying and he was fine. Had the watchers attacked somebody? Why?

---------------------------------------------------------

It was really hard to write this, since I was watching vines.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Also... holy crap- this has almost 400 reads at the time of writing this chapter.

Words: 809