Chapter 1

Lisa pov

I can't believe I'm spending my weekend listening to the girls talking about girl stuff with Red Velvet. We're in some type of cafe right now and I'm honestly bored as fuck. I was suppose to hang out with Sehun, Sorn, Minne, Mina and Bambam today but I had to bail on them last minutes because of my members. 

The only good thing about this is that this Cafe is exclusive to Idols only. The bad thing about this is that many idols come in here. 

There are 9 people in this table yet i'm still bored. Probably because I have nothing in common and I don't even know these people. I see them once in awhile because of my members and awards shows but I never bother talking to them.

It's not that I'm arrogant, I'm just not used to people I don't know of. One new person is okay to talk with but five people in one place is a lot to handle. Don't get me wrong, I like my members friends and all, since they make my members happy but together they're to loud.

"Lisa? Are you okay" 

Ugh..oh my god. Here it goes again. I took a deep sign and open my eyes, I sat up straight and look over at Chaeyoung.

"yeah" 

 "Oh. Okay" Chaeyoung hesitantly nodded her head and went back to face Joy and Yeri. Yeah, I know their names, quite hard not to forget when my members keep talking about them, all the fucking time.

I took another sigh and went back to slouching on my seat. I closed my eyes once again and went back to thinking.

"Wow okay Lisa. Yet again, you ditch us for girls!" I open my eyes irritated. I turn my attention to the voice earning an eye roll from me.

"I said I was sorry"

"Yeah well you didn't have to cancel on us last minute" Bambam whined. I still had an irritated look on my face making them a little uneasy.

"I didn't have a choice. The girls wouldn't take 'No' as an answer. Beside they were tearing up as well as begging"

"How about you give the two LOONA's girls, number as an apology gift" Sehun and Bambam grin at each other. Mina, Sorn, and Minne look so done with them as they took a deep sign. 

I flick my long wavy blonde hair to my back as I stared at the two pervert with an curious face.

"Come on Lisa. It's just two numbers, besides if you don't we'll tell your member" They grinned as me as they caught the girls attention with what they said. I could feel the eyes from the back of me.

"Bruh, you don't see me going around telling people your secr-" 

"LISA BROUGHT GIRLS TO YOUR GIRLS DORM" 

"WHAT THE FUCK SEHOE" I stood up ready to punch the shit out of him.

"LISA DID NAUGHTY THINGS TO THEM EVERYWHERE EVEN THE KITCHEN TABLE" Bambam interrupted my from my violent attack on Sehoe.

I look over at Bambam with a glare and kicked Sehoe in the balls unexpectedly. Sehoe drop down while I walked over to Bambam with a punch ready-in-store for him.

"Lisa! Stop. Is it true... Were they telling the truth" I groan and turn my attention on my members.

"Not really. I brought them to my room only not the dorm" I shrugged.

"What's the difference?" Jisoo tilted her head but still had cute angry face.

"We come through my Bedroom Window not the front door" I pointed out earning a lot of wtf faces from my friends and the girls.

"I- why?" Jennie asked the question for all of them.

"Honestly I don't know. Blame the alcohol. Beside how you expect a drunk person to come threw a door"  I shrug at them and pointed out my reasoning.

"How many times" Rosie looked over at me sternly.

"one t-" 

"More than once" Bambam bluff out.

I glared over at him as he smirk at me. 

"Lisa. Is that true" Jennie glared at me.

"No.. I brought Heejin and Hyunjin only once. Beside it was a one time thing one" I smirked at the two boys who look jealous.

"The rest was at my apt" 

"Yeah, Lisa ain't no virgin anymore" Sorn face palmed as I sent them a peace sign.

"You lucky bitch. Without even trying they all came up to you. You know how many guys are dying to be in that position" Sehoe whined.

"Shut your gay ass up. Why are you trying to cover up your gayness" I scolded him as I heard laughter in the cafe. Oh shit I forgot there's people.

"You too, Bambam, Jackson been waiting for a long time, hasn't he" Bambam turn quiet. 

"Lisa?" Minnie called out to me as she had a curious expression.

"Didn't you have a threesome with the two LOONA members? Cuz I remember both of them leave your guys dorm at the same time" Minne questioned me but I don't know why she looked over at my members.

"It doesn't matter anymore, it was a long time ago" 

"It's was two days ago" 

"In my defense, the time was going by really fast" 

"yeah probably cuz you were having to much fun" I turn to look at Sehun and Bambam with a smirk.

"Where's the lie. They were pretty wild not gonna lie" I winked over at them earning many gaping mouth.

"I'm tired. I'm going back now" I stood up and got out my seat.

"I though we were going to the bar again" Mina spoke up.

"Actually change of plaines. The bar it is" I turn around to see my members having an angry look.

"What?"