Chapter 16

Lisa pov

"Let's go sit by Red Velvet" Chaeyoung dragged me over to the table over there. Jennie and Jisoo followed as Red Velvet waved us over.

"Hey" We greeted them taking our seat. 

The award show was just starting as we got here, Rosie was taking her time eating so we had to wait a lot longer. 

"Sehun and Ten was looking for you Lisa" Seulgi informed me.

"Oh? Thanks. Wait where is they?" I questioned as I stood up ready to leave. Seulgi pointed to the left direction were I see most boy groups are. Got7, Exo, and NCT next to each other probably the guys idea.

I walked over to them quietly and carefully trying to not block the other idols view of the stage.

"LISA! You made it, We were looking for you" Ten shouted at me even thought I was right next to him.

"Yeah" I flicked his fore head. "What do you guys need?"

"10 big macs, 100 piece chicken nugget, 5 Mcflurry oreo please, and 10 frappe" I stared at Bambam in disbelief.

"Do I look like a maid to you? Hoe, go ask someone else tf" 

"AHHHH- Lisa cussing is so hot. CUSS ME OUT WITH YOUR ENGLISH, CUSS ME OUT LISA. I'VE BEEN BAD." The fans girls above them screams out at us.

Weird but okay. Something about the fans left a smile on my face as I let out a laugh with the guys. 

"Anyways.. See Ten, we can't always get want we want" Bambam scolded Ten as he just rolled his eyes.

"You were talking to Lisa. What do you expect" 

"If this is the reason why you called me over then screw you guys" I flick the three of them forehead and made my way back to the girls.

(G)I-DLE and CLC wasn't able to attend the show, Twice is here but I can't see them from where I am at. 

"Hey your back" I nodded as I took my seat.

"What did they want?" Jennie asked.

"Nothing they just want to prove a stupid point" I rolled my eyes. 

Up on the stage they were announcing winners of the awards now, I zone out till they called us up for ours. The girls were talking and laughing sometimes I would join in but other than that I would look up at the stage.

Red velvet and twice won awards and the same went for us. I think we could of won more if we had a full album. Idols were now performing as the awards was now over.

"Jisoo look it's Bobby" I pointed to the front door. ikon just got here even though they missed their awards. They waved at us as they found their seat.

"They look like they just woke up" Jisoo laughed at their hair while pointing at them. I'm sure they noticed because they were putting their hands on their head every where.

"Awe look, you made then insecure now" I laughed out. 

"I would be if I went out looking like that" 

"Ahaha that rude" I laughed out.

"The courage though, I could never" Jisoo scrunch her nose in a joking manner. 

After a while of making fun of ikon, Jisoo and I went over to them to fix their hairs for them. When we came back we just relaxes and enjoy the performance, time passed now and Red velvet was now performing.

Blackpink being the good friends they are danced along to the bop song. Their song ice cream cake is so weird but cute at the same time. Weird concept but catchy. The camera captured a lot of Black velvet moments compare to the other idols reaction.

As much as we loving supporting each other, they could at least give us a heads up when they're filming us like I don't know how I'm suppose to react when the camera are on us. Do I stare, look the other way or what, what am I suppose to do at that position?

"That was a nice performance" Jennie complemented them as they got to their seat.

"Thanks" Wendy smiled.

"Who's performing next" 

"AKMU" I nodded my head and look back to the screen to see our own company artists.

"Oh yeah, I overheard some of the staff, mangers, and MC that after the awards, the idols will go back stage to the rooms. We'll be separate by boys and girls, then broken down into to 2 groups. So basically they order some food for the idols to enjoy before they leave, like a small dinner" Joy informed us.

"I heard that too. The good news is that were together and Twice too. I don't remember the rest but at least we're together" Yeri excitedly commented. You could see a glow in her eyes.

"FOODS!?!" Chae. What a foodie. The only person I know that's always excited about food.

As they talk about food, I went back to watching the screen. Bad choice cuz the next thing I know they showed IU and Jungkook together, longer than they should have. Some of the fans started screaming making the girls all look up at the screen.

"Oh..?" I let out slightly annoyed and questionable. I knew I had a pouty lips and upset eyes.

"Calm your jealous ass. It's just a...30 second screening" Jisoo reluctantly spoke out as she smack my back.

"Are you still into her or what" Seulgi joked earning a slight hit from Jisoo. 

"Lisa, you look like jealous baby. Stop being cute, your suppose to be mad not adorable"  

"Whatever" I grew into a bad mood as the girls just shook their head. The manger came out to guide us back stage to get ready for our performance.