Chapter 9

Lisa pov

"Isn't that your members over there. Mina, I see your too, plus Red Velvet" Sehun pointed to the tables across from us.

"Oh yeah, they are our members, Lisa. Let's go say hi" Mina held onto my hand as I followed her. There were idols looking at me, probably heard the news. They can come out the closet if they want, IU and I already have.

"LISA HURRY UPP. Hey guys" Mina scolded me to hurry up as she already greeted the girls. 

"I'm literally one step behind you" I flick her forehead when she turned to me.

"I forgot you have long legs" I just shook my head in disappointment.

"So what are you guys doing here?" Mina questioned them after she nudge my ribs. I ended up putting a pouty angry brow face on.

"We were having lunch together" Mina nodded while I let out a yawn.

Not even a second later another yawn come out. I wipe my teary eyes that come with the yawns.

"Lisa"

"Huh" 

"Why didn't you tell us"

"Huh?" I look at them confusedly.

"About IU and You" I look in their eyes.

"You never bother asking nor did you care" 

"What are you talking about" Chaeyoung sound offended.

"You were too busy with your friends" I shrugged.

"Beside it's in the past now. Doesn't matter anymore. It's not important to you" I may sound bitchy right now but can't really be helped. I felt a pat on my back, I turn around to see the rest of the guys right next to me.

"What do you mean not important to us. We're a family Lisa, we're always be here for you" Jennie scolded me.

"That's so funny, to think I almost believed that for a second" I rolled my eyes. 

"what wrong with you Lisa" Jisoo sounds pissed now.

"Oh wow, so now you care" Minne and Sorn touch my shoulders in a caring manner. I just sent them a reassuring smile and shook my head.

"Why are you acting like this, we did nothing, why are mad at us for?" 

I didn't say anything. The tension between the four of us was high. I'm sure the other girls also notice as they weren't speaking anymore.

The door of cafe opened up, familiar voices flooded the quiet room. I turn my head toward the door following the other girls.

I made eyes contact with both the shock IU and Suzy as we maintain a long eye contact before I quickly look away from them. Everything I felt for IU flooded through me once when I looked into her eyes. 

I look over at my members as they were looking at me. I bite the bottom of my lips and turn to walk out the door, ignoring the calls of my members, friends, and my first love.

-

Minnie pov

"Lisa!!" Me and the guys called out for her but she ignored our calls.

"Lisa.." IU voice could be heard as Lisa straight up walk past her. Not glancing at her one bit. Lisa walked out the Cafe before you know it. 

"Bambam, Sehun and I will go look for her" I nodded at Sorn. They quickly made they're way out at Mina and I turn our attention back on Lisa's members

"What's wrong with you!" I hissed at the 3 of them.

"Us?!?! What's wrong with her" Jennie scoff.

"You could at least be there for her when she need you guys the most. You said you guys are family yet you neglected Lisa feelings. No wonder why you didn't realize Lisa was in a relationship for almost 4 years." 

"You always brush her off but when you ask Lisa for something, she's always there. I shouldn't be telling us this but, Lisa is considering to going solo if you guys keep acting like OT3 instead of OT4. She even said this 'Why stay when your not wanted. why lie when the truth can easily be seen, nothing last forever, everything it meant to be broken in the end' this was when she needed you, her family the most"

They didn't say anything. 

"All I'm going to say is, better fix your relationship with Lisa or else you won't have a Lisa is your life anymore" Mina ended it off.

My phone ringed earning all the attention back on me.

"What is it Bambam?" 

"We can't find Lisa!" He sounds out of breath.

"What do you mean you can't find her. Try her dorm and apartment" 

"she wasn't there. Her dorm is to far for her to run too and her apt is empty, nothing is in here" Sorn said over the phone.

"You dumbasses, Lisa bought a new apt, she said that she doesn't want to live in an apt that was for her and IU. She bought that apt for the two of them and now that they're broken up, there's no use for her to stay" Mina scolded them as she took the phone out of my hand.

"Then where's her new address!?!?" 

"That we don't know" 

"Lisa just answer her phone, she said that she was at YG's office. I don't know what for but it she sounded urgent" Sehun voice was heard over the phone. Bambam closed the call after that.

"Better hurry up the process before it's too late" I advise them as I left in a hurry with Mina.

"P.S Lisa is gonna be gone for a week so better get your act together before she come back" Mina shouted as we exited the cafe.