Chapter 20

Lisa pov

It's been some minutes now that the food arrived and all of us we're now finishing up. I haven't tried talking to IU or more likely I've been ignoring her presence. Her scent was intoxicating when I walked by her.

"Lisa. We need to talk" Mina spoke out as I was playing with Luca. I miss Leo..and Kuma, and maybe Dalgom.

"You made IU cried" I froze up while the place went quiet once again. 

"Oh?" I manged to say after I broke out of my trance.

"Do you not have anything else to say? Well at least look at her" Mina sounded upset with me. I signed out and turn my body to IU direction while making my way to the couch next to my members.

"Happy?" I look at Mina with a hint of sarcasm.

"Apologize to IU or at least say something nice to her" Mina face palmed herself.

I stayed quiet as I think of something nice to say. Not being petty but why should I apologize when she made me cry multiple times too. Ugh..who am I kidding, I'll probably apologize sooner or later.

I brought my hands together making a clap sound as I earned her attention.

"If my future wife don't look like you, then I don't want her" I look at IU but I heard giggles from my members and Red Velvet making me turn to look at them.

"Stfu" I mumbled to the girls on my side. They didn't stop earning a groan from me while I cover my face with my hand. Threw the space in between my fingers I saw IU blushing while Suzy and Chungha kept teasing her.

Does this mean I still have the same affect on her as she does to me? 

-

"Lisa, can we talk for a moment" 

"I-" I stutter out as I see IU standing right in front of me, talking to me.

"Yes! She can, take her" Mina shouted as she grabbed onto me and IU pushing us out of the room.

It was quiet between before I sighed out and signal her to follow me to an empty room.

"What do you want" I said bluntly as we were now privately alone together.

Alone.

Fuck.

"I..well. umm" IU stutter out as I stared at her with a plain glaze.

"If it's nothing I'll be going now" I began to move but IU blocked the door with her body.

"Lisa. just listen, please" In her voice, I could hear nervousness and fright as her voice was shaky.

I took a deep sign and look down at her, looking into her eyes. She stiffen up when I did that but till maintain a high posture.

"Tell me then, what do you want" I flick my eyes at her lips. When I notice what I did I mentally yelled at myself.

"I'm sorry Lisa. I know the break up was all so sudden but I never meant to hurt you. I was doing this for us but then as the days pass, I realized I never though about your feelings on this. I made the choice by myself and I didn't even think to think it over with you. When I realize what I've done, there's no way I could talk to you after I left you that night. I couldn't even look at myself realizing I made the big mistake of my life" 

Even when she's crying she beautiful too. I let out and sigh and reach out to her and pull her into my embrace, she was shock at what I did but relax into the hug as I felt her hugging me back. 

"I don't deserve you Lisa. Look at where you are now.. then look at me. I'm so far behind and I'll only be holding you back. I wanna be with you Lisa, but I don't want to hold you back" IU lifted her head to look into my eyes.

"I wanna be with you too, IU. The only reason I'm where I am now is because of you, your my inspiration. Since the beginning I wanted to catch up to you and be able to stand with you, but interference keep getting in the way.. and then the break up happened" IU tighten the hold on me, if she's worried about me running away again then she doesn't need to worry. I'm enjoying this position right now and I've been craving for her warmth.

"I'm sorry" She whispered out, laying her head on my chest. I gave her a light kiss on top of her head. It always end like this, every time me and IU talk or meet up, we would end up holding onto each other for dear life since the beginning. I would always give her a kiss to go along with, it's been a routine for us.

"It's fine now. You came back, that's all that matter now. We face the public with our relationship once and I'm not afraid to do it again. Even though it'll be a little different cuz I'll be here this time. In the end it's still me and you" I lifted her chin up and stolen a kiss from her, the feelings and warmth was still there. Nothing change at all. I still love her and she loves me.

"Does this mean we're back together" 

I smile down at her and nod my head as I stolen another kiss from her.

"Wait. you don't have a relationship with Jungkook right" I broke off the kiss as I remember the little moment between them.

"No baby. Why?" IU stroke her fingers on my cheek.

"Cuz you two had a moment together on live T.V" I pouted but cringe at the memories.

"I don't like him. I only like you. The only moment I want is with you not him" IU wrapped her arms around me and capture my lips in her.