Chapter 7

Lisa pov

"Lisa. The media is in eruption after what happen at the award last night" YG informed me as he sent down paper after papers of assumption from reports.

I got called in by YG this morning after multiple news of me were on the internet. All circulation between me and IU. Or the reason why I broke down crying.

"I'm sorry YG. I couldn't stop crying. The moment was to much for me" I look down at my feet as YG let out a sigh.

"I know Lisa. This is why I'm strict with the dating rule, but no one can stop love. How are you and IU after the break up?" 

"We haven't talked. She ended everything with me. What did I do YG, I thought every thing was perfect between us" I cried out as my voice sounds raspy.

"I don't know what to say Lisa. I though IU and you were perfect for each other too but I guess fate has other plans for the both of you. I know your still cooping with the heart break Lisa so stay strong. You can make it through" YG reassure me.

"Thank you YG" I smiled at him earning a small smile from him too.

"I'll talk with IU company after this. I think it's time the public knows, unless you want dispatch to announce it to the media" I shook my head.

"I think it's time. It'll be a step to getting over her" 

"Oh yeah before you leave, Celine has invited you to be at their fashion week. They sent us some of there clothing for you" YG informed me as he went to retrieve a nice package.

"It's held in a week. Are you interested?"

"Yeah of course" I smiled happily.

"Great. I'll notify them, Your flight will be in 3 days. Also don't tell the girls but when you come back, you'll be recording a new comeback" 

"Can't wait" I smiled and left the YG office. 

The girls were out once again with red velvet and some members with twice. The three groups gotten closer at the award show and I guess they wanted to hang out. 

I went back home to get started on my packing. I brought a week worth of clothing and the cloths from Celine.

After I was done packing I laid down on my bed and got my phone out. News of me attending Paris fashion week was already trending, but the new of me and IU hasn't aired.

I ignored the news and went to my playlists. 

I got a heart and I got a soul
Believe me I will use them both
We made a start
Be it a false one, I know
Baby, I don't want to feel alone

So kiss me where I lay down
My hands press to your cheeks
A long way from the playground

I have loved you since we were 18
Long before we both thought the same thing
To be loved, to be in love
All I can do is say that these arms were made for holding you
I wanna love like you made me feel
When we were 18

IU capture my heart when I was 17 and when 18 arrived. We fell in love, but nothing last forever.

We took a chance
God knows we tried
Yet all along, I knew we'd be fine

I was ready to risk everything for us. Nothing matter else when I'm with her.

So pour me a drink oh love,
Let's split the night wide open and we'll see everything
We can live in love in slow motion, motion, motion

So kiss me where I lay down
My hands press to your cheeks
A long way from the playground

I have loved you since we were 18
Long before we both thought the same thing
To be loved and to be in love
And all I can do is say that these arms are made for holding you, ooh
And I wanna love like you made me feel
When we were 18

You were my love but now my distress.

When we were 18
Oh lord, when we were 18

Kiss me where I lay down
My hands press to your cheeks
A long way from the playground

I have loved you since we were 18
Long before we both thought the same thing

To be loved and to be in love
And all I can do is say that these arms were made for holding you
And I want a love like you made me feel
When we were 18
I want a love like you made me feel
When we were 18
I want a love like you made me feel

When we were 18

It funny how every songs I listen to is about her. If I'm planning to move I think that should stop. I need to get rid of everything that reminds me of her. Fuck, so that I have to rid of everything in my room then. I'm sure the guys can help me with that.

All the pictures of me and her will be deleted, new happy memories replace ours, and a new way to live. Find a new muse too.