Chapter 12

Lisa pov

Many weeks has passed now and we are now working on recording our mini album. Our new comeback 'Kill this Love' is going to be finished in the next month after recording the music video.

Currently we are at the recording studio recording Don't know what to do, the other songs are being worked on later.  Kill this love was already done but we just need to work on the video part plus the choreography. It's still getting improvement and approval from YG.

The others girls like Twice and Red Velvet are working on a new comeback too. Got7 and Exo are coming having a comeback later in the year. Over at Cube entertainment is quite hare to tell, since Minne and sorn are at different groups they both have different schedule plus the management is different for both of them.

Ever since that accident with IU many weeks ago I could never get her out of my mind and I don't think she'll ever leave my heart. I tried going with my members to their usual cafe just to coincidentally see her but she would never show up.

I don't know if she moved on from me already but I still have hope. I don't know why I'm so eager to see her when I know for sure I'm going to freeze up again. I know that when I see her again all the feelings I have for her will appear once again just like the first time me met.

I tried calling Suzy sometimes but she's always changing the subject on me plus she's been busy. 

I'm still very much in love with IU even though I shouldn't be. I tried everything to move on from her but everything keeps pulling me back to her. All the love song in the world make me think of IU. The happy songs make me think of all the happy memories with IU. The sad songs make me think of IU and our relationship.

I know my members knew this too since they would text me saying that my music could be heard all the way to Canada. They say they'll be there for me if I ever need someone to talk to. 

-

Even though most of us are very busy we still manage to hangout once in a while. Like for instance right now, My friends and I plus my members, twice, and Red velvet are at cafe they usually go to.

The cafe isn't a regular cafe, it's just name cafe so people think it's a cafe. In side the cafe there is a cafe but it has more stuff like a bowling alley, karaoke box, and a gym. It's all in separate rooms and Idols come here to hangout and relax. There's like this hangout place at the middle of all the rooms where you can just stay and sit down or whatever.

That's usually where we are, the place is quite big so we don't disturb other idols or try not to. It's quite hard when your friends with Ten, Bambam and Sehun, the girls are pretty chill but the guys are wild. Mina would always scold us after would while Sorn and Minnie would make fun of us. 

Pretty normal for us. We have the mom of the group aka Mina. The older wise siblings aka Minnie and Sorn. And then you have us, the trouble maker of the group or the crackhead. I don't know what we do most of the time but it usually ends up with one of us being scolded. Ten would be here right now if it wasn't for his world tour.

Currently all of us are talking to each other or watching Bambam and Sehun to can eat cookies the fastest. Honestly, I don't know if I should laugh or cry.. They're eating all my cookies and not to mention aren't even saving me some.

Fucking fatasses.

"Oh great, now one of y'all are choking" I rolled my eyes as I see the Bambam tearing up at Sehun laughs.

"Isn't anyone gonna help him" Sorn asked as Mina look over at him.

"He'll be fine. I'm sure this isn't the first time" Mina said in a teasing way. 

"24/7 baby" Bambam breathed out as he got them all down.

"Wow, I'm impress. Jackson been teaching you good" Sehun patted his back.

"Who said it was only jackson" Bambam smirked making us all wide eyes.

"I'm joking. haha should of seen your guys faces" Bambam laughed out as I was still in a state of shock.

"This is why we have more than one friends, kids. Back up is always good" Mina informed us as she shook her head. 

I look over at at Sehun. 

"How about you? What happened to you?"

"Life happened" He had this pervy smirk on his face just like that bambam had before.

"I'm scared" All of us heard Jennie whispers as she had a scared look on her face. The girls all nodded their head, agreeing with her.