Chapter 10

Lisa pov

On the first day of fashion week, surprisingly they're were a lot of fans that came. It was amazing to be part of fashion week and not to mention, I met some great people there. I took a lot of pictures in my camera.

With the fans help, I became trending everywhere and the next day a lot of more fans came. It was nice to see so much support here in Paris. My members always called me after I left, it was nice to see a change, I didn't feel as left out as much.

I knew Minnie told them the truth, I was happy but a little sad that they needed someone else help to realize what they're doing. They apologize about neglecting my feelings, they even cried over the FaceTime when they read a whole list of things they're apologizing for. Each of them had more than one paper full. 

It was awkward for me seeing my members crying while reading their sorry notes to me, I didn't know what to do seeing as they kept shedding tears while I just watched. I didn't know what to say as they took turns crying and reading their note. 

In the end I ended up crying too, cuz they were crying. If I see someone crying, it makes me feel stuff and I end up crying too. It was weird but in the end me and my members laughed it off. They asked me questions about stuff they missed and me being the forgiving hoe I am forgive them and told them stuff.

I'll be leaving Paris in 2 days and for the past days, they been calling me and asking how I'm doing. I told them I forgive them and they didn't have to call me every single time but they said it doesn't matter and that they'll keep calling to make up for all the lost time. So in the end while I'm eating and cook they were always there. 

They brought me along with their little adventure and met up with the girls even though I would sometimes take a little nap when they don't notice. I get caught putting them on mute and they would end up scolding me about it.

-

I was at a dance studio with Hedi Slimane since he invited me to go to the gym. Inside the gym there was a dance studio. I'm with my manger a while he was lifting weights. It was private gym so there weren't a lot people. Probably about 5 people in this huge gym.

"Oppa, can you record me. I want to post it on Youtube" I asked him. I didn't have to worry about people faces so I was good.

He nodded and took my phone as I played the music. I don't have a choreography for Comfortable by Lauv so I just follow the rhythm of the music.

(I don't know why I picked this song but I can imagine Lisa dancing to this plus the dance move looks like what Lisa can dance too)

"No need to edit this Lisa, it looks amazing" My manger praised me as I look for another song.

"Thanks oppa, can you upload it for me" He nodded and I went back to searching for a song. 

"Not even a minutes yet and 20k already watched it" Oppa stated in shock. 

"The fans are really thirsty for a new comeback so I'm not surprise. This is just a little appetizers until our real comeback"  I said as I got into my spot as the music rolled in.

(Watch the girl in the red cap)

"You really are the best dancer in YG" I smiled at manger oppa compliment.

"You think they'll like it" 

"Are you kidding, the last video already have more than 100k views. And this one have a swaggy concept so they'll love it. "

(P.s Lisa is wearing the same clothing as in video two)

"Thanks for recording for me" He just smiled and nodded at me as he brought me a water bottle.

"Hey Lisa? Ready to go?" Hedi ask me as he knocked on the door frame. 

"Yeah be there in a minute" Hedi nodded and I went to pack up my stuff as Manger oppa helped me.

-

After dinner with some A-list fashion producers, I went back to the hotel. As soon as I was done with my bath, I got a call from the girls.

"Hey? I was about to sleep. Do you need anything?" I asked as I went over to the bed.

"The girls and I" Jennie showed the girls from Twice and Redvelvet.

"We wanted to say that new like your new dance videos"

"Oh? So you called me us to tell me that you like the dance videos" I gave her a question look.

"Yeah basically, right girls" 

"Yeahh! HI LISAAA-LIMARIOO-LALICEE" Was over the phone as I stare at them with a questionable face.

"Wait- are you sleeping with some, who's in the bed" When Chaeyoung said that my heart stopped. She was stuttering and voiced sounded scared.

"Whhatt- no ones in the bed" I stutter out as I look at the empty spot next to me.

"Fuck your scary me now" I can tears spilling out my eyes I cover myself with the blanket.

"Oops. false alarm" She nervously stutter out.

"I'm scared. maybe I should call someone to sleep with me" I cried out.

"Look what you did chipmunk" Jisoo scolded her as I keep looking around the hotel room.

"Fuck you guys, how am I suppose to sleep now" 

"You'll be fine. we'll end the call now-" Jennie teased.

"AHHH NO DON'T GO. DON'T END THE CALLLL" I cried out as tears were spilling much more then before.

"Oh. Your really are scared" 

"No shit, stay on call with me till I fall asleep or else I won't buy you chicken" I heard a gasp from Jisoo as I see the phone getting take away from Jennie by Jisoo.

"Chickeennn"