Chapter 5

Lisa pov 

As idols took turn performing, I couldn't help but be anxious, I'm sure the girls around me notice as I was shaking and restless. The guys and Sorn, Mina, Minne would sneakily try to come talk to me. 

I knew she was bound to perform and it's killing me. I should of not came today, I'm not ready to face her, not like this. I'm suppose to be strong but I'm scared. 

My throat was a little dry, I tried opening the water bottle but my hands were to sweaty and shaky to even open it. My body feel so numb and weak right now. 

I was about to place the water down when someone hands grab it before I could place it down. 

"Here" I look over to see Joy handing me the now open water.

"t-thanks" I rasp out while feeling the pain in my throat.

I took the water from her and put it on my mouth. It wasn't cold but it helped with my scratchy voice. After I dehydrated myself I place the water back and look back to the stage. Currently we are 5 performance away from ours.

Twice was performing right now and they were dancing to Heart Shaker, the fans really likes this song as they would shout 'is sana gay' every time. The camera man also capture idols who was caught singing along. Before they preform Heart Shaker, they were singing TT.

All of us clapped as their performance ended. The next performance was now getting ready as I see twice coming back from there performance. The light was still dim as a light blue light appear on the singer.

annyeong oraenmaniya
mureumpyo eopshi cham neodaun moksori
jeonghaejin gyuchikcheoreom
chuun mungae neul ttokgateun ne jari

My heart starts beating as I tried looking for the voice in the fog.

jedaero jal meogeo da jinaganikka
yejeoncheoreom jamdo jal jage doel geoya
jinshimeuro bilge
neoneun deo haengbokhal jagyeongi isseo

I felt my heart tighten up as I see her, my IU. Still look beautiful as the day I met her. 

geureon mareun haji ma jebal
geu mari deo apeun geo aljana
saranghaejul georamyeo da mweoya
eotteon mameul jun geonji neoneun moreul geoya

I felt my eyes tearing up, tears were rolling down my face as I knew she was singing this to me. You are my happiness IU....you were everything I want and would ever need...I thought we were perfect together..what went wrong.

oelowossdeon mankeum
neoleul neoboda salanghaejul salam kkog mannass-eumyeon hae
naega anilaseo mianhae
juneun ge swibjiga anh-a

Tears were rolling down my face as nothing was able to stop it anymore. I closed my eyes as a way to stop it, I hover my finger over my eyes just to hide it yet nothing stopped the tears. IU...i didn't need anyone else...I ever only needed you..

geuleon mal-eun haji ma jebal
geu mal-i deo apeun geo aljanh-a
salanghaejul geolamyeo da mwoya
eotteon mam-eul jun geonji kkeutnae moleul

I open my eyes, I wanted to see IU, but I never expected to see my tearing self on screen. I turn my head to the side as I bite my lips trying to stop the tears as I was on live t.v. I covered half my face as I tried wiping off the tears. 

soljighi malhaejullae jebal
neolamyeon da midneun geo aljanh-a
ne maldaelo eonjenga nado
na gat-eun nugunga-ege
salangbadge doelkka?

How can I forgot about you IU? how is this suppose to work..don't leave me please..this is going to fast, it was never suppose to be like this. How are we suppose to be broken up when I'm still in love with you..i try forgetting you but it never works

Tears were dripping down quickly as a new speed of tears come down, you still have every control over me, even my feelings.. why won't it stop? The tears, the feelings, the love, and now the stares of judgment, it'll never stop.

"LISAA!" I look up with my blurry vision to see my friends all running towards me. I'm so fucking pathetic. Her love fucked me up horribly.

"Mina, Minnie, and I will be right back okay guys" Sorn informed Sehun and Bambam as they helped me to the restroom.

As we got there I broke down crying as I held onto the three of them. I wanted to cry since the very break up but nothing come out until now. IU broke up with me, she didn't tell me no reason she just wanted to break up. I tried begging her to stay but she denied me, even after multiple pleas, IU never gave in.

"We're right here Lisa. Cry it all out" Mina rubbed my back soothingly as I felt weak to my leg.

I don't know how long I cried for but I stop when all the tears ran out. Tears mark, red nose, red eyes, and a shaky body, dry mouth was the after math of it. I felt ugly but the girls said I was still beautiful, they handed me water as I dehydrated myself. They help me retouch my make up like nothing happened. I'm so thankful for them and the guys. Without them I wouldn't have anyone.