chapter 5

*y/n P.O.V*

After school, I walk home alone as every member had to go different places including Taehyung. I still get over the fact that he was being so over protective.

could he...

Nah. I reach home and I throw my bag and shoes and instantly go to bed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

I had the best sleep in along time. The best thing is that I dreamed about Taehyung. I dont know why but I was happy.

I went downstairs and I remember something!!! Taehyung was angry today because...

It was eomma's and appa's death anniversary~~

I hate myself so much for forgetting. I go downstairs and see Taehyung with his head down on the table. His head shot up and when I look into his eyes...

I break 

I've reach the limit

How could I forget this day. The day someone raped me. The day my parents died. 

My birthday

Taehyung came to me and he hugged me and he started silently sobbing.

I need to stop talking to anyone. I need to be left alone. people make me forget about my problems. i get out of taehyung's embrace and run to my room. i look into the mirror in my bathroom.

i hate it when i look in the mirror. people say Im very pretty.

Am I?

All I see are my flaws and the body which was used by HIM.

Taehyung is the only person who has stayed in my life longer than anyone but even he seems to be slipping away.

I vomit all of a sudden and I see taehyung move my hair as I continue vomiting everything. when I finished Taehyung helps me wash my face and he picks out my clothes. He steps out of the room to change  and after Im done, he come back inside. We dont say anything and are on the bed. All of a sudden, He starts speaking.

Taehyung: I will find him. I will

I look into his eyes with tears. I dont know why but in the heat of the moment.

I kissed him~~~

I went in forcefully and he responded. He kissed me back and he went rough. Realization hit me and I broke the kiss

y/n: What would eomma and appa say?

taehyung: That their kids found their soulmates...

I blushed and Taehyung chuckled.

Taehyung: lets go to sleep, We have school Tomorrow.

I nodded and we went to sleep together

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I woke up for a glass of water and I see the bed next to me empty. Did Taehyung regret everything? I went downstairs to the kitchen and the front door just sprang open.

I was shocked to see Taehyung at the door with a injured leg. I went to grab the aid box and we sat on the couch.

y/n: Will you talk about what happened?

Taehyung: I thought I found HIM, but it was another criminal. Jungkook got injured the most...

y/n: Jungkook got hurt? Why do you not just leave that guy alone? I dont want to see you injured anymore.

He kissed me again. But this wasnt as rough as the previous one. It was more gentle as he was trying to show you how much he liked you. The kiss was long and in the end you guys ended up sleeping on the couch.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up next to Taehyung and I kissed his forehead. He immediately woke up and we had a make out session on the couch. He got up and went to get dressed but I sat still in shock. Does it mean that he sincerely likes me...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*timepass*

School is over. I head over to my locker to get my bag. An announcement comes on the speaker:

~~~~ Will Miss park y/n and Mr. Kim Taehyung come to the principles office?~~~~

I slowly walk to the office thinking what I have done wrong. I knock the doors and go in to see Taehyung already sitting there but not in the seat for students, he was sitting on the principles seat.

y/n: Taehyung get off!! What if he comes?

Taehyung: pfft~~~so what?

Ugh, we waited and waited until we got out of the room, but to see that everyone was gone and the doors locked.

Me and Taehyung are in the school alone.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*author's P.O.V*

(outside the school)

All the members are high fiving each other

J.ungkook: Now they are alone for a whole day in the empty school.

jin: lovebirds should should just get married already.

Hoesok: Those guys will be a couple when they come out

yoongi: You guys are gonna regret this...