chapter 21

I sit opposite to him. He wasn't looking at me. He was looking outside the window, with tears in his eyes...

==========================================================

y/n P.O.V

At first, everything was uncomfortable and perplexing. we just ordered and drank our cappuccino. It was just us, our coffee, and the silence (except for the people talking in the coffee shop). Jungkook kept on avoiding my gaze and either put his head down or stared outside. I had enough and I felt like I wanted to scream at the world for being this cruel. does this only happen to us or is it happening to the whole world as we speak?

" Please say something... this silence is deadly and I can feel myself dying slowly. please say something..." 

I pleaded as tears well up in my eyes. for the first time since we sat here, he looked into my eyes and I truly saw him.

hurt

broken

lost

these were few of the thousand emotions I saw when I looked into his eyes. his red eyes which look like they haven't slept in months.

"do you know what I have been through to get you back? everyone was so worried and you just bump into me at the maternity aisle. It is not normal to see your pregnant ex-girlfriend whom you have been searching for the last whole year."

these words stabbed me in the heart and I felt my eyes look down as I was unable to look at him properly.

"can I please explain... deep down in your heart you know for a fact that I didn't leave on purpose. I was taken from the hospital."

"then explain quickly because looking at you is very hard right now."

I release the breath I didn't know that I was holding in all this time.

"y-you g-gave me a c-chance..."

"hurry up because someone is waiting for me at home..."

"w-what..."

"yeah now hurry up."

"uh... okay..."

==========================================================

*flashback*

the man sat down on a chair which I didn't even know was there.

"let's start from the beginning..."

" my name is Jackson. Jackson Wang. your Husband had asked me to kidnap you because he said that you ran away..."

" he is not my husband and he never will be!" I snapped back.

he just shrugged and continued talking.

" well... you were taken from the hospital because Boss knew that we could provide better medical attention than that stupid hospital. we took you here and you woke up when you healed."

we had a good time and we secretly became good friends but whenever Taehyung used to come, he had to act like unsympathetic

==========================================================

* present time*

* Jungkook P.O.V*

after hearing all this, I still couldn't believe it. she had told me about the encounter with Jackass. she told me about the forceful pregnancy and all the nightmares she is going through.

" its been half an hour lady" a voice came from behind and both me and Jungkook turned around to see the waiter from before.

"okay. thank you so much..." I responded with a fake smile as my heart was hurting from inside.

(a/n: you know the feeling when you actually feel your heart dropping to your stomach or feel like its breaking apart.).

I turn around to see Jungkook staring at me.

" Can I have your number Jungkook?"

"yea... sure. but... does taehyung give you this much freedom?"

"he can't just keep the girl he made pregnant in a jail cell forever." I snickered.

he chuckled and he was turning around to go

"I love you..." I said it. I really said it to him.

he turned around with a sad expression

"yea... thanks. I will see you around." and he left.

he left just like that...

I went home with a heavy heart. to the person who loves me.

but the person I love...

doesn't love me back...