chapter 17

a/n: I changed the style of my writing: please tell which one you like better

================================================================================

"I know where appa is..." 

 y/n said with uneasiness as if she didn't know what my reaction would be. well she had a reason to be like that because I didn't have a reaction. I slowly walked to her, unsure of what to say. she gets off the bed and falls into my arms as I pull her to my chest."

"How the hell did we end up in this mess?"

 I said to lighten up the mood. she giggled and pecked my cheeks as we both went over to the hospital bed and both laid down.

"can you tell me everything you know, then I will tell the others and we can find him."

================================================================================

Author's P.O.V

y/n and Jungkook had been cuddling with each other as she told him everything. Well... all that she could remember what she saw in the coma. She only retained bits and the important parts. that talk was over as soon as it had started.

Jungkook had to leave and start working on the things y/n had told him. he got up slowly as he didn't want to disturb y/n even though she was still awake.

"I will not be back till tomorrow. I am going to give Taehyung a little visit and try to crack him."

"what about appa?"

" I was thinking that we both could go when you recover..."

"that sounds good. thank you for considering me baby"

"of course. I cannot forget you even for a moment. I also thought you might wanna see your appa for the last time."

"I love you Jungkook. I am so sorry for all that has happened. it is all my fault if only I had never heard Taehyung's phone call."

"Please don't say that... I love you more than anything in the world. if you hadn't heard the conversation between Taehyung and whoever, How can I make you Mrs.Jeon?"

y/n blushed at the thought of becoming Mrs

y/n blushed at the thought of becoming Mrs. Jeon, but was afraid of marriage. The thought of Taehyung comes into her mind and she felt goosebumps all over her body.

"We don't have to rush. It is all up to you."

Jungkooks kisses her cheek before opening the door and leaving. y/n had all day to think about what would happen in the future.

 Will Taehyung try something again? 

Will you ever live my life in peace? 

Will you really find my father in the cupboard?

 What has Taehyung done to become the leader?

Will y/n ever become Mrs. Jeon?

There are lots of things running through y/n's mind but these thoughts were interrupted by lots of nurses coming in the room. They checked how you were doing and asked questions. They checked y memory, eyesight, movement, and heartbeat. y/n couldn't wait to go home to Jungkook.

"When will I be allowed to go home?" y/n caught the attention of all the nurses and felt their gazes piercing through her.

"when you will recover."

that was the rough answer you got and you could tell the nurses didn't like you because they were done in 5 minutes and didn't stay around much longer.