chapter 25

jungkook: kill me then...

================================================================================

Taehyung P.O.V

Taehyung: w-what?

Jungkook: you heard me

Taehyung: *smirks* if I kill you, where will y/n go?

Junkook winked at me and took the opportunity to grab his gun, which was on the ground. It was now my turn to be surprised. Soon enough, both me and Jungkook were pointing their guns at each other.

Jungkook: Let her go! she doesn't love you.

those words stabbed my heart like a knife. It hurts.

it hurt for once in my worthless life.

Taehyung: take her...

y/n: w-what?!

Taehyung: You can go away.

y/n: but we will be seeing each other right?!

After a moment of silence, I walked to where she was sitting. It took me all of my courage to not look at her baby bump. I sat beside her and held her hands. Tears were in y/ns eyes. she hugged me tightly.

y/n: you didn't answer me... will we see each other again?

I turn my head toward Jungkook, who was standing there with a smug expression on his face. I turn back to see y/n.

taehyung: This is for the best. I have always caused harm to you. I forced lots of things for you. I know you don't love me. You can go back to your "kookie". If I see you again. I might be heartbroken and I don't want you to see that side of me.

 I traced my fingers on her baby bump. 

Taehyung: Daddy will miss you a lot.

Jungkook: Hurry up y/n!

y/n motions me to come closer to her. I do as I am told and she whispers in my ear.

y/n: I love you Oppa...

she stands up and goes to Jungkook. She smiles sweetly and holds his hand.

================================================================================

y/n P.O.V

I cant go. I wont go.

this is probably the first time I am thinking properly.

I know I love Taehyung, but do I love Jungkook that much?

Will my child be happy with a stepdad?

Doesn't Taehyung not deserve a chance?

Can I leave him like this?

the answer to all those questions is no.

I go toward Jungkook. with each step I take. I can see Taehyungs heart shatter into a million pieces. I ook towards him and he nods in sadness. I stand in front of Jungkook and which he held his hand. His face has cockiness written all over it.

y/n: Jungkook... I am sorry.

Jungkook and taehyung in unison: What!

I stare into Jungkook's eyes and try to see any emotion he has for me.

confusion

y/n: I loved you and I still do, but not in the way I love Taehyung. I knew from my childhood that I was supposed to be his. I know what he has done but... I look past that and see him for now.

he is the person who gave me my freedom and happiness. He traded his for mine. I am grateful for that but all that effort went to vain, because he is my happiness, now and forever.

I leave Jungkook's hand and go towards Taehyung. I hug him very tight like there will be no more tomorrow.

Taehyung: did you mean all that?

y/n: yes I did... you wanted to see what Jungkook will do to get me back but you haven't seen your good side. Yo wanted to protect me even though you were letting me go. that covers all that you have done.

Jungkook: NO!

I felt Taehyung slipping out of my hands. He fell on the ground before I could catch him. Jungkook grabbed me by my wrists and started pulling me out

y/n: Jungkook what did you do?

Jungkook: I shot him. I know you said that out of pity. you don't love him. You love me. right?

y/n: after the stunt, you pulled. NEVER!

I ran towards Taehyung and fell on his chest. Jungkook had just waled away. I didn't noticed but all the other members had woken up and had come to Taehyungs aid. 

Namjoon: Taehyung is breathing bu the needs to go to the hospital before its too late

jin: yoongi get the car! Jimin takes y/n away and everyone else helps me get Taehyung to the car.

y/n; I am going to come too!

Jimin: no y/n! 

y/n: I am going to go with you!

Namjoon: Fine...

yoongi Oppa had ran to get the car while I just stood there and saw everyone helping Taehyung.

this is all my fault...

He wouldn't be in this situation because of me

everything was getting dizzy

I could hear everyone calling out my name but to no avail. the darkness took over once again

===============================================================================    so... who is the real villian here?