chapter 15

eomma: Its time we tell you everything...

===============================================================================

A/n : everything will make sense now...

===============================================================================

Appa: let's start from the beginning.

Eomma puts her head down in shame and starts talking

eomma: From the beginning, we always knew Taehyung wasn't normal. After Taehyung was born, something went wrong and we weren't able to conceive a child. We so badly wanted a girl. 

appa held eomma's hand and looked deeply into my eyes.

appa: We decided on adopting... Your eomma saw you and fell in love. We instantly decided to adopt you.

eomma: We didn't tell you about Taehyung because we were afraid you would grow distant when you were so close to him.

We were hoping...

You could change him...

They thought I could change him? 

y/n: You cant someone who doesn't want to change... I learned this the hard way.

eomma and appa's eyes watered up and I couldn't bear the curiosity.

y/n: appa... Where did you go? no one found you. Father left eomma but took you with him.

I just couldn't bear it. It was too hard. It has been years and I finally ee them under these circumstances. I need to know

appa: Your father took me to his hut... I am locked inside the cupboard. No one has opened that cupboard for 5 years...

He took me because of Taehyung. It was all Taehyung's plan. Your father wanted you back. Taehyung needed you to become a leader in the future. Your father took me and killed your mother. 

what the what????

eomma: Remember the time you had agreed to join the mafia?

of shit! I forgot about that...

y/n: I did agree but no one mentioned it ever again

appa: that's because Taehyung later found out about you somniphobia and didn't want you to get more hurt emotionally.

Both eomma and appa came closer.  They hugged me tightly. It was those long family hugs and I missed this. I missed them.

eomma: y/n... Taehyung loves you very much. Greed took over him but he cares for you and cherishes you very much. We still have hope. He is still alive and we would love it if you could help him...

y/n: I tried eomma but I have found someone who will take care of me and love me and I know for sure that he will never leave me. if I am with Taehyung, there is no chance that he will be okay and that he will love me forever. I will try to help him but I won't leave Jungkook.

appa: As you wish. We have seen how much Jungkook loves you and I approve

eomma smacks appa's head and I giggle

appa: What!?

eomma: You should go back now

y/n: Where?

appa: to Jungkook. duh...

y/n: Come with me!

eomma: We cant...

y/n: Why not!

appa: y/n... You have to accept the fact that we are gone. You cant keep destroying your self like this. Death is a part of life. We have lived our life. We watched our children grow up. Fall in love and fix their mistakes. That is enough for us and now you need to live your life. 

Just... don't forget us...

y/n: I won't... I promise.

???: wake up!

y/n: Who is that?

eomma: its Jungkook... its time for us to go

My parents kissed me and disappeared into the air...  

I felt myself falling. It was eternal black and I kept falling into the dark abyss...