chapter 23

i will be hurt while everyone gets to go home happy...

==============================================================================

Taehyung P.O.V

IF Jungkook comes to get her, I wat to see how far he is willing to go for y/n.  If he does enough for y/n. I will give her up willingly. I just want to ensure the best future possible for her. All I can do is to make sure that her last day with me will be a great one.

================================================================================

y/n P.O.V

i cant believe i slept again...

i wake up in the bed feeling all cold. i turn around to see that Taehyung is no more there. It is hard to get up, because to this baby bump. i use my hands for support as i tried to get up but to no avail.i just stayed in bed until i heard a knock on the door.

y/n: come in!

the door opened slowly and i see Taehyung coming inside with a tray full of different food.

Taehyung: I thought you would like breakfast in bed...

i looked at him in confusion and nodded, still unsure of why he is acting like this. he put the tray of food on my laps and crawled onto the bed beside me.

Taehyung: Eat fast because i have something to tell you.

i nodded again and ate up all on my plate.

y/n: have you eaten?

Taehyung: no...

y/n: eat with me then...

he smiles and takes a fork and starts digging up the pancakes. soon, there is a mess of plates and Taehyung takes them and comes back with his head down. I hated seeing him so down. i would be lying if i say that me and Taehyung hadn't bonded in the past few weeks... 

Taehyung sits right in front of me and he hasn't looked at me at all. i lift his chin up to make eye contact.

y/n: please dont be so down...

Tae: ok...

y/n: good. what is it that you have to tell me.

he looks away and then looks back at me but this time he broke down in tears.

Taehyung: I am going to let you go...

================================================================================

a/n: short chapter...