chapter 19

y/n P.O.V 

I wake up and I'm tied onto a hospital bed. lights were blinding me as a disgusted face peers over me. the person, who seems like a nurse, peers over at me and starts sharpening a knife. wth! Are they gonna do something to me? I tried wiggling myself to get out of this situation, even though it didn't help one bit. the person chuckled and moved back. I took this time to look at my surroundings carefully. the room is exceptionally dark except for the light which is coming from above me. I can see that the walls are made of bricks. there are tools like knives, forceps, needles, and different tweezers. 

I bet I can use one of the tools to break out of here. there must be an entrance here somewhere. I am just waiting for this man to leave.

the man stops sharpening his tools and just when I thought he was gonna leave. he untied me and went toward the wall. as I slowly got up, the man sits on the floor with his head on the wall.

"Why did you let me go?"

he gives an annoyed groan and looked at me with anger in his eyes.

"I wanna see what you can do."

"why?"

The man got up and removed the hospital mask he was wearing. I could see his annoyance had turned into full cockiness. He walked towards where I was standing. He came towards me and wrapped his arms around his waist. His face was much closer and I took a minute to appreciate his features. Yes... I admit it. He is a little handsome but that doesn't give him the right to come close to me like that. Only kookie can do that. I move his hands from my waist. He looked puzzled and then his smirk reappeared.

"I like girls like you..."

"Get away from me!!!"

He threw his head back as he laughed like a maniac in a thriller movie.

"I wouldn't even dream of touching you. You are here for our boss."

"Why am I here?"

The man sat down on a chair which I didn't even know was there. 

"let's start from the beginning..."

===============================================================================

*1 year later*

Jungkook P.O.V

why the hell am I like this? I'm the worst boyfriend to y/n or anyone else. I haven't seen her in a year. People think she is dead but I know...

I know she isn't dead.

I have hope and I always go to a meeting with my hyungs to find her. We have been working endlessly to find her. Everything about her is gone. Her birth certificate, ID and files have been gone. It is like she has not even existed. I need her. She is my home. The only person comforting me is Eun- Jun (the cringey nurse). She has come over to my house a couple of times but I have made sure to tell her that she is just a friend. She calms me down and It is nice to know that someone cares. 

I have been looking for y/n everywhere. The hospital where she was admitted in didn't know of a lee y/n. I have searched again and again and now I am thinking if she has gone out of Korea. I go home with a heavy heart. this home isn't the same without y/n but Eun- Jun hs been coming often so now it feels normal for another girl to be here.

================================================================================

* flashback*

Eun-jun P.O.V

Its time for me to go to meet Mr.Kim. I am already 15 minutes late and I don't want a bullet in my head. I arrive there to see a pissed off Taehyung. I don't want to seem scared but inside I'm shaken to the core.

"You are late!"

"I am so sorry. I didn't mean to. there was a lot of traffic."

"You should have left earlier!"

I put my head down but that seems to anger him more. He forcefully lifts my chin up and stares daggers into my eyes.

"let's get to business. You want Jungkook and I want y/n. I have already covered y/n. She will be mine soon."

"then what about Jungkook? what will  i do?"

"Let me finish you idiot... he will be depressed by her disappearance. All you have to do is to console him and make him fall in love."

"that's all I have to do. it's easy..."

"It's actually not. He loves her a lot, even a little more than I do. He won't get over her even after a year."

"I love him and I am gonna try for him. I have hope."

"Good... now you can go."

I leave with no hesitation and tried not to look back.

================================================================================

Taehyung P.O.V

I watch the pathetic nurse go and I dig out my phone as she was no longer in my vision

"Jackson get ready"

"For what sir?"

"I want you to kidnap lee y/n and ask Mark to get rid of any trace of y/n. Make it seem like she never existed..."

"yes boss..."

I hang up and put the phone into my pocket as I leave the park.

I look around the scenery and see thousands of memories... This was the place where I and y/n used to come with eomma and appa. I can't believe in which direction I have gone.  Just because of my decisions. I always wanted to fight crime but now...

now I am the crime...

================================================================================

a/n: hello... i hope you are enjoying the story. As you can see, i have put the members of got7 in here as Taehyungs gang members. i hope you dont give anyone hate because of this story...