chapter 22

* the next day*

y/n P.O.V

I wake up to see Taehyung on my bed. I was towards his back. that's weird... normally I feel his hands snaked around my waist when I wake up. This time, he is at the farthest corner of the bed. I think he is sick as he didn't try anything yet. I start crawling to his side of the bed to check if he has a fever. I put my hand on his forehead and checked his fever. he wasn't burning up but he was sweating profusely.he was suddenly panting and murmuring strange words.

"hgfdsamnbvcxz... i-i need you y/n... hjgdhsyfg... I love you with all my heart...jdustdysf"

w-what?! 

" I am so sorry for all the pain that I have given you...hsjghdfsjjg... I have been thinking about leaving you alone... djbandvjdhhdj... Jungkook is a great man and he will take care of you... I don't deserve you."

I-I couldn't believe it. He is thinking about letting me go...

Just for my happiness... He let his happiness go. 

I wanted to hug him so badly but instead I pecked his cheek. I was about to wake him up but my phone turned on. I hesitantly went to my side of the bed. I opened my phone to see an unknown number calling me

* on the phone*

unknown: Hey! u up? 

its jk

I changed the contact to *kookie*

me: yea... 

what's up?

kookie: nothing much. Is Taehyung with you right now?

me: he is sleeping. why?

kookie: I have a question. Can you answer truthfully for me?

me: yes. what is it?

kookie: Do you wanna get away from Taehyung?

*in real life*

I look over at Taehyungs resting body. Should I go? He already wanted to set me free. Should I take this chance?

Heck yea!

*on the phone*

me: I'm in

Kookie: good. Don't do anything. I will take you back tonight...

* in real life*

I put my phone back beside my pillow. I know that I should go. It's finally my chance.

But why is my heart saying otherwise ...

================================================================================

Taehyung P.O.V

I have not been feeling good. I heard y/n waking up. I don't know why but I pretended to sleep. I felt a small hand on my forehead. I internally smiled as she kissed my cheek. I felt hurt when she went back to her side of the bed. I heard her phone ring and heard everything as she was talking to Jungkook.

y/n: I'm in...

I knew it... she is leaving. 

I give up

I thought I could be her happiness but it seems like I'm not.

I want her to be happy and if that's with Jungkook.

 I'm willing to let her go...

but in the end...

I will be hurt while everyone gets to go home happy.

================================================================================