INTRO

"Save me from who I'm supposed to be

So tell me, tell me, tell me what you want from me,

I don't wanna be another social casualty."

-5 Seconds of Summer

SOCIAL CASUALTY

"Who cares about the world. Or who we're supposed to be. Let's just be. 'Cause fuck the world for trying to make us something else."

Lyra Knight and Blaise Zabini are born and raised as polar opposites. Lyra, an incontrollable force, impulsive and fearless. A smiling spirit who could light up the world with her laugh. Someone who has known nothing but happiness despite an abandoning mother. Blaise Zabini, a quiet and controlled Slytherin who never shows emotions other than hate and disgust. His life has revolve around looks, arrogance, and money. He grew up believing that attachments other than the trinkets and jewels you owned made you weak. 

When their paths cross, they both learn about an unexplainable connections to someone you never expected to be with. They are exposed to the beauty and pain of falling in love with someone on the other side of the coin. A side of the coin they are forced to be on by the world that wants something different from both. And together, they discover that the world doesn't have the power to tell them who they are, not without one hell of a fight.

Margaret Qualley as Lyra Knight
"i don't wanna be like them. i don't want to turn into my mother, or hide from the truth like my father. i want be me, i want us to be us."

Louis Cordice as Blaise Zabini"i just want to be free without people telling me what I have to be

"i just want to be free without people telling me what I have to be. i've heard it my entire life, and I hate it. i want to be free from that. and i can be, with you."