chapter one: the unknown Winchester

My name is stella, im 19 years old, and im the unknown Winchester.

You see my father who i like to call the sperm donor, met mom 19 years ago, young love or whatever, but he didn't stick around, left my mom without saying goodbye, but the romantic bastered that he is, left a note saying and i quote "sorry for leaving you so soon, have something to take care of, if you need anything call me  ***************" end quote.

Mom called him day and night trying to tell him the big news, she was pregnant... with me!! But he never answered, soon the number was out of order and my mothers hope for me to have a father faded.

I dont really care, never did never will. He left, never picked up the phone, that shows that he doesn't care either.

Anyway, i graduated highschool with great scores, but i didn't have a passion for university, mom being the most understanding person ever supported me, but thing never really stay perfect do they.

2 years ago mom was diagnosed with stage 3 cancer, you'd look at her and would never guessed that she had it, cuz she was so energetic and funny and just perfect. She passed away two weeks before my graduation. I had nobody. I have nobody.

I've moved on, changed cities, never settled on one, just kept moving in my beautiful red 1970s chevelle, i love going fast with her, i even started goin races, illegal ones ofcourse, its usually 2 against each other but the more people who joins the race the better the pay. Im not gonna brag about my skills but im pretty good at it.

Im in Houston texas now, about to have the biggest, most challenging race of my life, 15 racers, and the pay up is mind blowing, so i gotta win this.

The race was starting, every racer in their car, engines roaring, forhaeds sweating, hearts beating. The count down began, 5... my hands held the wheels so hard my knuckles turned white 4... suddenly i felt the urge to look to my left 3... when i did i saw him, what in the horse shit is he doin here, 2... we locked eyes and i could see recognition in his, does he know me? 1... GO!! I was so in my thoughts that i didn't realize the race started until some car horn pulled me, "oh shit" i whispered, and drove.

Not gonna lie it was hard to catch up with the rest but nonetheless i freaking won!! Got my money and was about to ride my car but a voice stopped me.

"Wait"

○○○○○○○○○○○○○

And thats the first chapter!!
Hope you enjoyed!

Lilas~