chapter nine: officially a ghost buster.

Deans pov~

Sam and i heard banging and i was sure it was stella, we just couldn't find the door she was talking about. Then sam started moving garbage and boxes.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I think the door is behind the garbage, come help me."

The banging stopped and i panicked. I helped sam move the garbage and boxes and whatever was in the way and indeed there was a door.

I hurried to open it and when i did stella fell unconscious.

"Stella! Hey hey! Come on open your eyes! Stella!"

I held her in my arms, shaking her.
I checked her heart beat and i found one, her breathing was fine too.

I sighed, relieved. But still worried cuz she still unconscious.

"Come on stella! Open your eyes!"

"Five more minutes." She mumbled.

"What?"

"Just five more minutes."

Sam chuckled.

"No no stella! Open them now! Come on" i said.

"Ughhhh, what?"

She opened her eyes and looked around confused.

"What? Where am i? What happened?"

"You saved us." Sam said.

"I did?"

"Yeah kiddo, you did." I said.

"So i guess im officially a ghost buster hah?" She said, teasingly.

Sam and i chuckled.

Stella pov~

So apparently i saved the Winchesters. Whaaaaaat! And im officially a hunter. Dean was sceptical about it. He gave me one of those talks about how dangerous this life is and i should always look behind my back.

Anyway, we are now in a dinner celebrating my first hunt with.. you guessed it, pie.

Sam was searching the web for a new case while dean and i are bonding.

I learned that grandma died when he was four by a demon but he got his revenge and that he started the apocalypse but then stopped it. And that they went to another universe and ate a lizard. Ew. And soooo many other things.

"So when castiel said he was an angel. He was telling the truth." I said.

"Yup, castiel is the only angel who isn't a dick." Dean said.

"Wow, never thought that angels would be dicks."

"Neither did us." Sam said, behind his laptop.

"So did you find a case?" Dean asked sam.

Sam sighed. "Dean for the fifth time this past hour... not yet."

"Okay no need to get sassy."

I chuckled.

Comfortable silence surrounded us. Then dean asked.

"If you don't mind me asking, how did rosa pass away?"

I froze for a second.

"Umm, brain cancer, stage 3."

I looked at him and saw sadness swim in his eyes.

"When?"

"About two years ago."

"Im sorry."

"For what?"

"For not being there."

I looked at him and he's already looking at me.

"Uhh its okay. You're here now. And thats what matters." I smiled weakly at him.

He smiled at me too.

"I actually have something to show you." I said.

I reached my bag and picked up my dairy and opened it taking the picture and giving them to him.

"She kept those. And every night till i was 11 she'd tell me about you. Like a bed time story."

He took the picture, when he looked at them he smiled but also was on the edge of crying.

He put his hands over his mouth and looked through the pictures. Talking his time with every picture.

"Hahaha, i remember this day. She made a surprise birthday party for me. I was grumpy at first cuz i never really liked surprises or birthdays. But i saw how happy she was and that was enough to change my mood." He said.

"She told me that. She also told me that you pushed her face into the cake." I laughed.

He did too and said "Yeah, yeah i did."

○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Thanks for reading.

Vote and comment.

Lilas~