chapter nineteen: the decision.

Stella pov~

I heard everything from discovering that Michael is still possessing me to the only way to save me is to kill me.

The second cas saw me, he freaked out. He quickly cut his hand and drew a symbol on the wall, then it glowed.

The moment it did, i felt weaker and fell to my knees unable to breath. Jack came at me carried me to a couch near by.

"What the hell did you do cas!!" My father yelled.

"Michael is still possessing her if he knew that we knew hes still there then he will control her again." Cas said.

"Michael must have been the only thing keeping her alive." Sam said.

"She doesn't have much time." Cas said. He looked down with a sad expression.

"Don't say that. She'll be fine. We'll figure something out like we always do." Dad said. But i think he's only saying that to comfort himself.

"Michael is still with her, i can feel him now. He's slowly gaining control again. We need to figure something out." Jack said.

Things slowed down, i looked at everyone. Sam turned around trying to think of something. Cas went again to cut his hand to draw that symbol again. Dad covering his eyes trying to calm himself and jack who was looking at me helplessly.

We locked eyes and i smiled at him. He knew what that meant. I already decided what gonna happen and he knew he couldn't stop me.

He smiled back and understood. He kissed my forehead as a goodbye and went to get the blade that will save us all.

"Dad.." i whispered.

He looked at me and sat on the floor next to my head.

"Hey sweetheart, don't worry we'll figure it out. I know we will."

"Dad, i think you know there's only one way to end this."

"No stella no, there has to be another way."

"I already decided." I whispered to him.

"I cant let you do that.. you're my daughter im supposed to protect you." He said. His voice breaking.

"And you did, now its my turn to do the same for you." I smiled at him.

He put his forehead against mine, both saying goodbye to each other. Jack came in with the blade and everyone knew what gonna happen.

I sat up and look at sam, i went and hugged him and he hugged me back. I pulled away and hugged cas, silently saying goodbye to both of them.

I look at dad and he opened his arms for me.

"I cant let you do this.. i cant."

"Its already done dad."