chapter eighteen: the problem.

Jake pov~

I sat on a chair next to Stella's bed, watching her sleep, not creepy at all i know, but i have been trying to discover whats going on with her. We all noticed it and cant help but be worried.

I decided to snoop around her head, to see whats wrong. I put two fingers on her forehead and focus.

Suddenly an image of Michael appears and i know what wrong.

I leave her room and go to the library to see the guys sitting there doing what they usually do.

"Guys i figured it out. I figured whats wrong with Stella."

That caught their attention.

"What wrong with her?" Asked dean in the same time cas asked "how?"

"Does that really matter cas?" Asked dean angrily.

"Alright guys calm down. Tell us jack what you found out." Sam said.

I moved closer and sat at the table across dean who was next to cas.

"Its Michael. He's draining her. Draining her soul. He never got out he's still there. And killing stella slowly." I said.

They all took a moment. Dean was the  first to speak.

"Is that even possible?" He asked. Then turned to cas and asked "is it?"

"Yes. It is. Humans soul is powerful and he could be as powerful as god if he drains her soul completely."

"So what can we do?" Sam asked.

"Well obviously we need to stop him from killing my daughter. But the real question is how?" Dean said.

I knew the answer, so did cas. But we were too scared to say it.

"I know." Cas said. Sadly.

And the went silent.

"So you gonna say it or do you want a stage to perform it?" Dean sarcastically said.

"We have to kill her."

No one said a word for a second. Cas took that as a chance to explain.

"He is getting powerful everyday by draining her soul. The only way to stop him is to kill her. Her being dead also meaning her having no soul. And him not getting powerful. By killing her.. we also kill him." He explained.
Painfully and slowly.

I knew he didn't want to say it but its the only way... i also know dean wont allow it.

Suddenly stella walks in. Shocked. I just know she heard everything we said.