chapter twelve: the deal.

Stella pov~

It has been months, 4 to be exact, my relationship with dean is better than ever. Sam and cas are absolutely the best uncles ever.

Jack and i on the other hand are still friends, close friends, im too nervous to tell him about my feelings, so i guess it better for him to stay my friend than telling him my feeling and ruin everything.

I woke up early today and made breakfast for everyone, it was my turn to search for a case so after i was done eating i immediately started searching.

I was sitting in the bankers library, with Sam's laptop infront of me.

"Still searching?"

I look up and see jack walking towards me.

"Uhh ya still." I said nervously.

I always feel nervous about him. All that butterfly stuff too.

"You want me to help?" He asked.

"Oh no its fine, i can manage. You go do your own thing." I chuckled nervously.

"Alright. I'll be in my room. If you want anything, don't hesitate to ask."

"Ya thanks."

He smiled warmly and left to his room.

Uggghh. Why can't i just tell him? Maybe he feels the same way.

But what if don't.

But he so sweet to me and always encourages me to do my best.

Maybe he's just being nice.

I shake my head to clear my thoughts and went back to searching.

In the next hour or so, dean went grocery shopping. Sam's taking a nap. Jack is doing whatever in his room and cas went to do his angle thing.

Suddenly while i was still searching the web. Someone appeared infront of me.

It was dean. But not him.

He was wearing more formal clothes.

"Hello, stella." He said.

"You're not dean." I stated.

"Smart girl." He chuckled.

"Who are you? And what do you want?"

"Im the archangel Michael. And i want you."

"What? What do you want with me?" I asked confused.

"You. Stella. Are my true vessel."

"Wait i dont understand. I thought..."

"Dean keeps rejecting me. So im going with the next best thing. Since you are his daughter, you have the DNA that can make me powerful as me possessing him." He cuts me.

"You think im easily gonna say yes to you?" I chuckled. Humorless.

"No. I know you will." He smiled.

"What makes to think that?"

"Let me tell you something human." He says with disgust.

He then lifts his hand as he was going to snap his fingers.

"With one snap, your precious father will experience horrible pain. But thats not the only thing. Sam will experience it too as well as jack and cas. The pain will be excruciating. To the point they want to die. Eventually they will. And you will be alone all over again with the guilt of killing your family." He threatened.

I felt hopeless. I don't know what to do? Do i believe him and say yes? Or do i tell him to bite me and go to hell?

"Do you wanna try?" He said. About to snap his fingers.

"NO!!" I yelled.

Dean told me about him and how merciless he is. So i do what anyone of them would do.

"I'll say yes, on one condition."

"Which is?"

"You stay the hell away from them." I say seriously.

"Deal."

I think about everything. About what im about to do. And the consequences. About dean, sam, jack and cas. I think about how this is going to affect them and i know they wont stop looking for me to get me back. To save me and keep me safe. I just wish it didn't have to come to this.

"Yes."

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Thanks for reading!!

Don't forget to comment and vote!!

Lilas~