chapter four: he found me.

Stella pov~

           I was driving to the motel i was staying in, lost in my thoughts, i mean how dare he? After all these years? How did he even find me?

He looks exactly the same. Mom used to show me pictures of him and her, she used to tell me stories of him as bed time stories, as a kid i used to love them but now all i wanna do is erase them. He caused so much pain to mom, i didn't see as i kid but i remember her crying in the end of each story. God i hate him.

I still have the pictures, but not to see his ugly face, but to see her, she looks so happy in those photos, makes me   want to thank him for making her happy but yet punch him for causing her pain.

I arrived the motel, went to my room, had a long hot shower, got dressed for bed, was about to hop in the bed but i slightly shivered, i dont remember turning the AC on, i checked, it was off, it was getting really cold, suddenly a man appeared in my room, he was dressed as it was the 60s but his suit was all bloodied, he smiled it me in a wicked way and charged at me with a baseball bat.

I screamed bloody mary as he swung at me, i fell to the floor, my jaw was aching. As he raised his hand about to hit me again the door crashed down and came in non the other.. the sperm donor.

how does he keep finding me?

His friends also came too. He had a shotgun and shot the man. Oddly the man vanished. I stared at the spot he was standing in shock.

"Are you okay?'' Dean said.

"What the hell was that!?"

"Alright you need to come with me."

He took me by the elbow and made me stand up, he started dragging me out of the room. I snatched my elbow out of his grip and said.

"Im not going anywhere with you!"

"Look kid your in danger alright. Come with me i can keep you safe."

"I said im not going anywhere with you! So take your friends and get out of my room!"

"Listen, i understand that you and dean aren't on good terms now. But your life is really in danger. What you saw now.. it was a ghost and it took a liking for you. So it wont stop till it gets you. Please come with us and when its all over you can go." His tall friend said.

He look at me with puppy eyes. His tone was gentle. Made me wanna do anything he says.

"Alright I'll go but when this is done im going."

"Right."

I packed my stuff and went to their room that was right down the hall.

In the room, i sat on the table, the tall guy who his name as i remember is sam gave me a cup of water.

"Thank you." I mumbled.

He nodded and sat in front of me. Dean was in the bathroom. And the other guy who i think his name is cas is sitting on one of the beds closest to us facing us.

I took a sip and said "so.. ghost hah?"

"Ya, me and dean have been doin these kind of things for a while now." Sam said.

"So your guys are like ghosts busters?"

He chuckled and said " ya you can say that."

I looked at cas, he was already looking at me and asked him "are you a ghost buster?"

"No, im an angel."

I looked at him weirdly, then looked at sam, sam did look fazed at all. Which made the situation even more weird.

Dean came out of the bathroom, my back was facing him, and my pride kept me from looking at him.

"So i think we should start searching about the motel history."

"Ya let me grap my laptop." Sam said.

It was awkward. Extremely awkward.

"So stel.. "

"Not a word Winchester." I cut him.

He didn't try after that, just grabed his jacket and got out of the room.

I looked at my water unfazed.

"Maybe dont be so hard on him." Sam said.

"Why not? He left, never answered the phone once, i mean should i really take it easy on him."

"He had his reasons stella."

"What? This ghost buster thing? Is that his reason?"

"He didnt know."

"He would of, if he picked up the phone."

Sam sighed in defeat.

"Listen, all i gotta say is dean had many reasons not to answer the phone.. this life is hard and dangerous. I bet he didn't want your mom to suffer it. I think thats why he left.. to keep her safe. And im sure even if you're being hard on him he still wants to keep you safe.. the most important thing to deans is his family so he'll do anything and everything to keep his family safe. Give him a chance.. get to know him better... he's your father after all. Don't you want to know about more about him?"

His word kept swimming in my head. Should i give him a chance?

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Hellooooo
I hope you enjoyed this chapter :)
Pls vote and comment!!

Lilas~