chapter five: the chance.

Stella pov~

I went out side looking for dean, i knew he didn't go far cuz he didn't take his car keys, i found him in the parking lot, sitting on the cars hood, looking up. I followed where he was looking, he was looking at the sky, it was actually nice, its far from the city light so i could see the stars more vividly.

I go and sit next to him on the hood, he looks at me and then back to the sky.

I sighed and said "I think im being a bit harsh, aren't i?

He didn't answer he just kept staring at the sky..

Is he giving me the silent treatment??

"Look, im sorry im giving you a hard time but you have to understand.. you were never there.. not on the day of my birth.. not when i fell and broke my arm.. not on the father-daughter dance thing in school.. not on my graduation.. not even on moms death bed.."

He look at me then, shoked. I think he didn't know of her death.

"You were never there when you should've been. And i know that you think that leaving protected us from this "hard and dangerous" life or whatever but your job as a father is to be there even if life sucks." I said irritated.

I looked away, trying to hold my tears.

"I was alone, on her death bed, saying goodbye to her, alone. You should've been there helping me through it but instead you were being some ghost hero or whatever." My voice cracked.

"I needed you... and you weren't there."

A tear slipped my cheek.

"Im sorry." He said.

Umm thats all???

I waited for him to say something else.. luckily he did.

"I thought that me being out of the picture will keep your mom safe. I knew my life will somehow come back and ruin everything."

He sighed.

"I left to protect her. Your mom. Rosa.
I didn't know she was pregnant. But if i did, i promise you i would've not left. I would've stayed... raised you.. been your father. But i left and i can't take that back now." He sighed.

We stayed silent for a while in our own thoughts.

"I wanna give you a chance."

He looked at me.

"At being my father."

He smiled and said "Thank you, i promise you, i wont leave you again."

I looked at him and felt hopeful again somehow.. like im finally home.

"You hungry?" He asked.

I chuckled and said "starving actually."

"Lets go get some food, how 'bout that?"

"I like the way you think, Winchester."

He laughed. Went back to the room to get the keys. Then we drove to a nearby diner.

While waiting for the food to get ready. I asked.

"So since im giving you a chance.. am i becoming a ghost buster too?

He chuckled and said "I'll think about it."

Aww i really wanted to be a ghost buster.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Annnnndd thats chapter fiiivee!!

Tell me what you think.

And dont forget to vote and comment!!

Thanks!!

Lilas~