chapter ten: the bunker.

Stella pov~

It has been 3 weeks since i met the Winchesters and to say the least, it has been fun.

We solved 6 cases together, moving from town to town, staying in motels, eating dinner food and getting to know each other more.

I killed vampires and werewolves, witches and wendigos, but most importantly i was saving lifes, and it felt amazing.

Dean and i got closer but i still call him dean and not dad, i feel it'll be awkward, i dont know im just not comfortable enough to say it to him yet.

Currently we are driving to Kansas, sam and dean told me they live there, and explained the whole men of letters thing. The place is called the bunker, but dean likes to call it the bat cave, which i find funny.

"So where is it?" I asked

"Right there." Sam said. Pointing at a metal door, it looks sketchy.

"Are you guys gonna kill me and dump me in the sewers?"

"Just trust me, you're going be amazed." Dean said.

We go to the metal door, dean opens the door with a weird looking key and invites me in.

"Welcome to the bat cave." He said, smiling.

I chuckled. And in i went.

We passed another metal door and i was amazed.

It actually looked like the bat cave.

"Holy moly." I said.

"I know right." Dean said, proudly.

We went down the stairs.

"So im gonna show you to your room to get settled and relax till we find another case, alright?" Sam said.

"Yeah sure, thanks."

As we were going to a hallway a boy comes out of it. He looked my age with blond hair, blue eyes and kinda attractive.

"Hey guys, how was the hunt?" He asked.

"Hey jack, it was great, and i would like you to meet stella, my daughter." Dean said.

I was behind sam ginormous body i had to take a step to the side so jack could see me.

"Hey." I said, waving.

"Hello, im jack." He said, waving back.

We looked at each other, checking each other out. Then someone decided to clear their throat.

"Alright let me take you to your room." Sam said.

I looked at dean and saw him looking at jack in a deadly way. Like if you touch or talk or even think about my daughter, i will kill you. Kind of way.

Oh dear god.

Sam and i passed many and i mean MANY rooms then stopped beside a door.

"This is your room, bathroom is 7 rooms down the hall. Mines is 4 rooms down the hall and dean is across from it." He said.

"Alright, thanks sam." I said.

"No problem. Welcome to the family, kid." He said, smiling. Then walked away to his room, i guess.

What he said actually felt kinda nice. Im finally home.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Thanks for reading!

Don't forget to comment and vote!!

Lilas~