A Night We Will Regret

A/N: Right off the bat I'm warning y'all!! This story will contain adult content. That means sex, cuss words, violence, etc.

I would also like to note that I am from Texas! I am saying this because it I get and British slang or language wrong I am sorry! I have read and watched so much British content that i can pull some stuff off. However, I do not know it all. Please be patient with anything wrong you see! (I lnow people say arse, but I'm gonna say ass so go ahead and take that in)

Enjoy! ❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hermione's POV:

Our breathing increased as our kiss grew rough. I felt the door behind me open and we made our way inside. Not long after, I was pinned against the door once more. His hands roamed my body as mine remained in his hair. I moaned as his lips made their way down to my neck.

I normally don't do this, but my mind was foggy. I was drunk and Ron had just pissed me off. We were at a party in Hogsmeade the night before we went back to school. We were all drinking, but Ron was busy putting his tongue down another girls throat. We hadn't been together long. After the moment we shared in that godforsaken chamber, we thought we would give it a try. I knew Ron wasn't faithful. He's a terrible liar and can't sneak around to save his life. I never left because I just didn't think I was good enough to have anyone else. After seeing what he pulled at the party, I soon found someone to enjoy my company with. I knew we would regret this in the morning...

I was snapped back to reality when his hands found the zipper of my dress. If I were sober I would have stopped him, but I'm not sober. I let the dress fall. He took a second to look over my body. I could see his eyes fill with lust and mischief. He soon put his bottom lip between his teeth. I push him back until he's fallen onto the bed. His shirt is gone, probably on the floor with my dress. It doesn't take long before everything else falls to the floor.

"Are you sure about this?" I look at him as he asks. I didn't reply. I just kissed him. This time our lips didn't leave each other's, not even to take off the rest of our clothes. He pushed me onto the bed as he kissed down my body. Nothing is said as he pushes his way inside of me. I moan his name and claw at his back.

My head falls back and he kisses my neck again. I find myself in pure pleasure. His thrusts are fast and hard. His eyes are full of hunger. He places his hand on the headboard and moans my name. I'm sure we will get a noise complaint, but it doesn't matter. He felt so good. It felt like hours before we were finished. He kisses me once more and falls to my side. He wraps his arms around me, and we both drift off to sleep not long after.

*the next morning*

I groaned as I opened my eyes. I knew I would be regretting every drink I had. I slowly got up and my legs almost gave out. I grabbed my clothes off the floor and started to put them on. Once he awoke, he did the same. Nothing is said as we dress. I don't know if we will even speak to each other. I sat down on the bed with my shoes. As I was putting my shoes on, he started talking.

"You know no one can know of this? No one can ever find out."

"I know"

"Ok...Goodbye Hermione."

"Goodbye Draco."

A/N: Short and sweet. I bet you were all expecting sooooo many sexy details. This is just the beginning!

Like, comment, vote! ❤️