01

Nevertheless

Jimmy, Lyka, Sam, and Britney are laughing on the way to Sashá Milk Tea. They had just finished school, and they used to go there before finally going home.

I stopped laughing because I saw Reagan, the one I had long wanted. The man I fantasize about day and night. I hurried into Sashà Milk Tea, not to go to the counter but to look out the window, so I could stare at Reagan for more.

Smiling, Jimmy looks at Reagan from the window, she watches every move of the man she wants. Suddenly, her eyesight slowed down, from the time he spoke to the time he smiled at the speaker. His motor stopped in the middle of the road, he was talking to some old people, she just stopped staring at him when her friends came.

“I already know why you'd wanted to come here every day because of him!” Britney scolded her. Her talkative friend.

“Because of what?” she replied while still looking at Reagan in the middle of the road as he rode his motorbike.

“His motorbike is so strange” she said out of the blue.

“Hey! Jimmy's here!” her friends shouted at Reagan, which he ignored it. They remove my eyeglasses and mess up my hair.

“Hey! Look at her!” Sam shouted at Reagan, but he still didn't look in their direction until the motorbike started moving away.

“He's smart and handsome, it's not even bad why you're so madly in love at him!” smiling Lyka said to Jimmy.

“Are you insane? I'm not crazy about him, hey!” she denied telling her friends.

I prefer not to tell them the truth because I’m ashamed they will tease me. I know very well the habits of these three babies, when they find out I like a Ramirez they will surely tease me. And I don't like those. And I also don’t want people’s attention, I just wish I was the only one who knew I liked him. I just want to like him from afar, see from afar and love from afar.

“Mom, fried rice at table number two!” she shouted at her mother.

We have a small restaurant in our house. This is what we were doing with while dad was working in America as Chief in a restaurant as well.

“Jimmy after you deliver it to table two you go to the market to buy the missing ingredients for us to cook tomorrow” her mama ordered her and handing her the lists.

“All right!” she replied cheerfully and with a smile to her mother.

“Good. How's school?”

“It's okay, I'm still with Sam, Lyka and Britney” she replied with a smile.

“Aren't you getting tired of each other? You've been with them since grade one” Mom said to me.

I would have answered what Mom said to me when my dear sister howled in our conversation.

“She can't do anything because Jimmy's face and those three babies, no one wants to be with them!” her sister teasing of her.

Darn, sister!

This sister is really brutal! She thought weren't related to each other. I pulled her ponytail hair, she slapped my hand with the notebook she was reading.